iii.

"Here we are, Tokyo!" Both Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted once they got off the bus.

After that very long bus ride, some Nekoma members were kind enough to pick Karasuno up and bring them to the gymnasium as it was their first time coming to their school. 

"By the way...are your team members not all here yet?" Kuroo asks Daichi. 

"Actually...they failed their exams, that's why they didn't come," Daichi tells Kuroo. 

"So the exceptional duo are having supplementary classes now?" Kuroo asks

"Yeah, but well..." Daichi says but is cut off by Yamamoto shouting. 

"Girls...What..." Yamamoto shouts. "They have three girls now." He then kneels down on the floor and Kiyoko puts her hands out to shield Yachi and me. "One beautiful, one sexy and the other one is cute!"

"Do you see, Tora?" This is what Karasuno's actual ability looks like." Tanaka tells Yamamoto as a light shines brightly at him.

"Let's go," Kiyoko told us and Yachi went to follow her. I then pulled Tanaka by the ear so that he could stop wasting his time and bragging about having 3 managers.

"Geez, will you stop that," I say as I pull his ear.

"Ouch! That hurts Hikaru!" Tanaka screamed at Hikaru who was still pulling him by his ear. 

"Sorry about them, Tanaka and Hikaru are always like that," Daichi tells Kuroo as he is embarrassed by his member's behavior. 

"No, it's fine," Kuroo says. He was trying his best to hide his jealousy when he saw her and Tanaka being very close to each other. "Alright, when you're ready, come to the gym. the other guys are already there."

🏐

When Karasuno entered the gymnasium, some of the boys stopped what they were doing. A lot of them were awestruck when they saw Karasuno's managers. Some of them started gossiping and fangirling when they saw Hikaru enter the gymnasium. 

After everyone had finished up their warm-ups, all the teams started to play some practice matches while Karasuno's managers went to introduce themselves to the other managers from the other schools. 

Karasuno's first practice match was against Fukurodani, sadly they lost and they had to do a penalty. 

"They are very strong." Takeda sensei says. 

"Yes." Coach Ukai says. "It's not that we're in a bad condition. That is just the standard of the Nationals." 

"Nice serve!" Somebody shouted and this caused all of us to turn our heads to the court next to us. 

"My arm would've torn off!" Yachi says as she got goosebumps all over her arms when she saw one of the boys serve the ball very hard. 

"Everyone on that team is good at serving," Kiyoko tells Yachi.