vii.

"Well done, everyone!" The boys shouted

"Let's quit early and go home to rest up." Coach Ukai tells them.

"Okay, that's all-" Daichi says.

"One minute." Takeda Sensei tells them. "Can I add one more comment from Shimizu?"

"I'm not that good at pep talks, so..." Kiyoko spoke and suddenly walked away from them. Both Hikaru and Kiyoko then climb up the ladder to the 2nd level. They started to unfold the banner and hung it at the railing. The banner shows the word "FLY" on it. 

"I didn't know we had this!" Suga says.

"I found it while I was cleaning, so I washed it," I tell them.

"Now I'm on fire!" Tanaka shouts.

"I'm impressed, Kiyoko and Hikaru. Good work!" Nishinoya shouts along.

"Okay! It's time to get psych--" Both Nishinoya and Tanaka shouted, but they were cut off by Daichi. 

"Not yet, I think, there's more..." Daichi tells them as Kiyoko-san tries to form words out of her mouth.

"Come on Kiyoko-san, I believe in you." I thought to myself.

"Y...You can do it." She says shyly but it was loud enough for the boys to hear her. She then nods before running off. All the boys were frozen in their spots after hearing what Kiyoko said but I didn't expect all of the 3rd along with Noya and Ryu to start crying.

"Shimizu." Daichi says while crying, "Has never done this before."

"These people are dumbstruck." Kei and Yamaguchi say as they see Tanaka and Nishinoya crying.

"They are usually boisterous," Yamaguchi tells Tsukishima.

"Wait, what is this? Don't you guys think y'all are being too dramatic." I tell them but they still continued crying. I gave up with them and just decided to head back home as I cannot deal with them today.

🏐

"Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it" Hikaru thought to herself as they made their way inside the Gymnasium. 

"It looks like the banner did its job!" Takeda sensei compliments.

"Do you think so?" Kiyoko asks.

"It was far more effective than my silly poem." Takeda sensei tells her.

"They are both beautiful and hot." One guy says out loud to his friend.

"Go talk to them." His friend encourages him.

"Should I? Should I really?" The guy asks his friend.

Tanaka and Nishinoya who had overheard their conversation, the two of them start circling around Hikaru and Kiyoko protectively to prevent the boys from staring at them.