v.

"Gosh! It's exciting that we're setting off in the middle of the night

"Gosh! It's exciting that we're setting off in the middle of the night." Hinata says excitedly. 

"You guys were late last time, right?" Tanaka says.

"It must be nice to be simpletons," Tsukishima tells them. "You can just sleep anywhere." 

"What did you say?" Tanaka and Hinata both say angrily. 

After the very long bus ride, Karasuno finally arrived at Shizen High School. Everyone was very tired except for Hinata who was running around like a little child. 

"Hey, where's the Skytree?" Hinata asks Kenma excitedly. 

"What? Skytree?" Kenma asked confused. 

"I bet that's the Tokyo tower!" Hinata says as he points to the transmission tower. 

"No, that's just an ordinary transmission tower," Kenma tells him. 

"What? Don't you have transmission towers in Miyagi?" Kuroo teased Daichi. "That sounds like deja vu."

"For outsiders like us, all transmission towers look like Tokyo Tower itself," Daichi says a bit angrily.

"Hey, don't make excuses like that," Suga tells him. "Besides, we're actually in Saitama. 

"Speaking of which, aren't you guys missing one manager?" Kuroo asked Daichi as he didn't see Hikaru get off the bus.

Daichi then looked around to only see Kiyoko and Yachi off the bus and Hikaru was nowhere to be seen. The team started to panic a little, but they realized that Hikaru was still sleeping on the bus soundly. 

They tried waking Hikaru up, but it was no use. Daichi then suggests that one of them have to carry her inside the gymnasium and Tanaka and Nishinoya immediately volunteered but Daichi flat out told them no, and they started sulking away. Daichi decided to ask Ennoshita to settle Hikaru. 

The team then made their way to the gymnasium and by then, Hikaru had already woken up. 

🏐

Once Karasuno had settled in, their first match of the day was with Fukurodani. The match started off with one of Fukurodani's members serving, Nishinoya managed to receive the ball, Kageyama then set the ball to Hinata, but the ball was too short and Hinata couldn't reach the ball. This caused the Fukurodani's members to be confused as they were not expecting Karasuno to miss the ball. 

The next point, the same thing happened again, but this time Kageyama sets the ball too far. But Hinata manages to receive the ball with his left hand, earning Karasuno a point. As the match went on, Karasuno made a lot of mistakes due to them trying out a lot of new strategies and tactics. The match ended, with Karasuno losing against Fukurodani High School. 

Soon nighttime came and Hikaru went to the 3 Gymnaisum to check if all the lights were off. As she walked to gymnasium 3, she saw that the lights were still on. She decided to see who was still using the gymnasium this late at night and when she peeked in to see who it was, it was none other than Kuroo.