xv.

The third set started off with Oikawa serving the ball, and Asahi managed to receive it

The third set started off with Oikawa serving the ball, and Asahi managed to receive it. Mad Dog then spikes the ball into Karausno's court. Oikawa served again and Daichi managed to receive the ball. Kageyama then sets the ball to Tanaka who spiked it against Mad Dog's arm, earning Karasuno a point. Tsukishima then serves the ball and Oikawa sets the ball to Mad Dog who then spikes the ball, but he is blocked by Tanaka and Hinata. You can see Mad Dog slowly getting more irritated and Karasuno was soon catching up with Seijoh slowly. 

Oikawa serves the ball, but it hits the net. Tanaka then tossed the ball to Kageyama who then set the ball to Tsukishima who spiked the ball. Oikawa manages to receive Tsukishima's spike and Iwaizumi hits the ball to Mad Dog who then spikes the ball, but is blocked by Tsukishima and Tanaka. 

Oikawa sets the ball to Mad Dog who aims it in Tsukishima's direction, nearly hitting his face, but Tsukishima moves away. "Out!" He calls out. Just as Karausno was pumped up, Seijoh called for a time-out.

🏐

The score now is 15 with both teams having 15 points. Oikawa tossed the ball up in the air before hitting it, but Daichi managed to receive it. Oikawa then sets the ball to Kindachi who manages to hit the ball into Karasuno's court. 

Oikawa serves the ball again, and Nishinoya manages to receive it. the ball was now in between Tsukishima and Kindachi. Both boys jumped up and tried to hit the ball into each other's court, but sadly Kindachi lost out to Tsukishima. 

The tension in the gymnasium was palpable as the match between Karasuno and Seijoh continued to escalate in intensity. Both teams were locked in a fierce battle, and neither was willing to back down.

With every serve, spike, and block, the gap between the two teams' scores grew increasingly narrow. It was a seesaw of points, with Karasuno and Seijoh constantly winning back points from each other.

The rallies were extended, showcasing incredible reflexes and athleticism on both sides of the net. Spectacular dives, miraculous saves, and gravity-defying leaps kept the crowd on the edge of their seats. The players' determination was evident as they fought fiercely for every point.

The intensity of the match brought out the best in both teams, and it was clear that neither was going to give in easily. The gym echoed with the roars of the players and the cheers of the spectators as Karasuno and Seijoh battled for supremacy on the volleyball court.

🏐

The gym fell into a tense silence as Seijoh reached match point, and the pressure was on Oikawa as he stepped back to serve. His familiar routine began, bouncing the ball in his hand, his gaze fixed on the floor. The crowd, torn between supporting their respective teams, watched with bated breath.