ii.

"This is how awesome

"This is how awesome...." Nishinoya starts as he shows off his test results. 

"Your upperclassmen are!" Tanaka says as he does the same thing as Nishinoya before posing. 

"You both barely got over 40 points even with Hikaru's help. She's crying over there at the corner right now." Suga tells them as Ennoshita tries to comfort her and tell her that it's not her fault. "What? Hinata, you failed English? But you were so confident..."

"Apparently, he figured out right before time was up that all the answers he'd filled in were off by one," Yamaguchi says. 

"Seriously?" Asahi says. "Sadly, the English teacher, Ms. Ono, won't let things like that slide."

"Yachi-san was really shocked by it, too," Yamaguchi tells them. 

"As for Kageyama. His issue was Mordern Japanese," Daichi says as he looks at Kageyama's test paper. 

"Apparently, there were a lot of reading comprehension questions this time. He was concentrating on all the memorization of short answers, so..." Ennoshita tells Daichi.  

"Oh, the kanji portion of the exam is perfect! Amazing!" Asahi compliments. 

"Well, don't be too discouraged. This won't be the only time--"Suga tells them. 

"How are we gonna get to Tokyo? Should we run?" Kageyama says. 

"Nah, we need bikes," Hinata tells him.

🏐

After training, most of the team went to Coach Ukai's store and decided to help Kagayama and Hinata with their makeup test. 

"You two...Your scores are even lower than the tests." Ennoshita says as he looks at the practice paper that he gave them to do. 

"I can't remember anything as soon as the tests are over," Kageyama says.

"I memorized them for the test, now they have all left my head," Hinata says as well. 

"I understand! I got into the elite class for this very purpose! I will help Hinata and Kageyama get 80 marks for the retakes!" Yachi says confidently.

"Are you sure? These two are really dense." Tsukishima says. 

"I want Hinata and Kageyama to join the joint training as well. I'll give it my best to tutor them!" Yachi says. 

"I'll help too," Yamaguchi tells them.

"The third-year students have to prepare for the entrance exam. Leave the tutoring of these two to the freshmen and sophomores." Ennoshita tells the third years.

"Yep, leave it to us," I say. "I'll make sure they score 80 marks for their exams." 

For the next few days, some of us stayed back to help Kageyama and Hinata to study for their exam and today they did a practice test that Hikaru was marking for them. She was finished marking their papers after 5 minutes and she handed them back. Once they saw their marks, both boys fainted as they barely scored above 80 marks, but at least they passed the overall paper which is a good sign. 

"I'm sorry Yachi-san and everyone. Thank you for teaching us so hard," Hinata says. 

"Don't give up Hinata!" Yachi tells him.

"You know, it takes time for you to understand everything, so don't give up just yet. I'll print out more practice papers for you guys." I tell them.

"It's no use, they've lost the will to fight," Ennoshita tells me. 

"Don't they have 3 more days to study for the exam?" I ask him and he nods his head. 

"I thought you were better than this. This is disappointing." Tsukishima tells them before picking up their papers. "If the content of the textbooks is too much for you, perhaps you truly are hopeless. You can find all the answers in the given article for Mordern Literature. I thought our simpleton King should be able to spot the answers. English is just another human language. Well, maybe it's too hard for the monkey." He then places the paperback on the table before walking out of the store. "I bet we'll learn a great deal during the joint training in Tokyo since these two annoying brats won't be there. Well, see you around." He then closed the door. 

Once Tsukishima left, Kageyama and Hinata suddenly had all this rage and studied twice as hard. 

"Who knew Tsukishima could encourage the two of them to work so hard." I thought to myself

🏐

"Hey, don't be discouraged," Tanaka tells Hinata and Kageyama who were sulking that they couldn't take the bus with us as they had to stay back in school to retake the tests before they could leave. "Pass the makeup exam in one breath and then wait for the savior I found. 

"You two worked very hard for the past few days, so you are going to do fine," Ennoshita reassures them. 

"You two must try your best!" Nishinoya encourages them. 

"Okay, we will wait for you two in Tokyo," Daichi tells them.

"Yes." Both Kageyama and Hinata says. Soon, all of us got on the bus and made our way to Tokyo.  

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I've just started school again so I've been quite busy recently.