iv.

After school, Oikawa picked Hikaru up from school and the two of them headed to the volleyball center to watch Oikawa's nephew's volleyball practice

After school, Oikawa picked Hikaru up from school and the two of them headed to the volleyball center to watch Oikawa's nephew's volleyball practice. Oikawa had been begging Hikaru for months to hang out with him after school, but she kept on saying that she didn't want to hang out with him alone as she felt very uncomfortable when it was just the two of them. It wasn't until Oikawa's nephew begged Hikaru to pick him up from volleyball practice that she agreed as his nephew was so adorable and she couldn't say no to him. 

As we walked out of the volleyball center, I was surprised to see Tobio standing right in front of us. 

"O-Oikawa-san, Hikaru senpai, what are you doing here?" Kageyama asks Oikawa.

"We're picking up my nephew." He tells him.

"Hey!" Takeru greeted Kageyama. 

"Hey!" Kageyama says. "What about the club?

"We usually have Mondays off," Oikawa tells him. 

"You...You guys get a break once a week? What a waste." Kageyama questions him. 

"Getting rest and ditching practice are two different things. See ya." Oikawa tells him. The three of them walked away from Kageyama. 

"Oi...Oikawa-san, um..." Kageyama says.

"Nope! Stupid! You're stupid! You stupid face!" Oikawa says as he makes weird faces at Kageyama while Hikaru and his nephew just stare at him. 

"My god he's so childish." I thought to myself. 

"Oikawa-san." Kageyama says again.

"Nope! Can't hear you! Can't hear a thing!' Oikawa says childishly.

"Please, listen to what I have to say," Kageyama says as he bows 

"Why do I have to go out of the way to listen to what an enemy is going to say?" Oikawa says before walking off and grabbing Hikaru's hand. 

"Eh...Wait." I say as Kageyama continues to bow as Oikawa walks away. 

"I beg you! I beg you!" Kageyama says while still bowing. Kageyama suddenly runs in front of Oikawa and shouts, "I beg you, please!"

"Takeru..."Oikawa calls his nephew

"What?" Takeru asks. 

"Take a picture. Hold it like this, and press here. " Oikawa tells him. "Don't move, Tobio. I'll call this, 'Tobio is No Match For Oikawa'!" He then posed for the picture and Hikaru just stared at him in disbelief.

"Tooru, you're actually happy about this picture? Lame." His nephew asked him as he looked at the picture he had just taken. 

"Well, what do you want? I'm busy you know." Oikawa tells Kageyama. 

"You said your girlfriend dumped you, so you had free time!" Takeru tells him.

"Takeru shut up. Hikaru, don't listen to what he says, okay? I've never dated anyone other than you." Oikawa tells Hikaru and she does not believe a word he is saying or cares whether or not he found someone.