iv.

After school, Hikaru walked to the gymnasium with Suga, Daichi, and Tanaka

After school, Hikaru walked to the gymnasium with Suga, Daichi, and Tanaka. As they made their way to the gymnasium, they were surprised to see Nishinoya in the gymnasium.

"Hey, it's Noya-san! Tanaka says.

"Hey, Ryu!" Nishinoya greeted him. "Ahhh, Hikaru-san you're looking beautiful as usual." He compliments her. 

"Nice to see you too, Noya," I tell him. 

"Nishinoya!" Both Daichi and Suga greeted him.

"Good afternoon!" Nishinoya says. 

 "That's right, you've never met him. This is Nishinoya, a second year." Daichi introduces him to Hinata and Kageyama.

"Yo! So you're the first year! You, the guy who just served, the tall one with the evil glare!" Nishinoya says as he points at Kageyama. "Which middle school are you from?"

"Kitagawa First." Kageyama tells him.

"For real? That school is for champs! That explains the serve." Nishinoya says. "I lost to them 2-1 when I played them in middle school. They had someone who could deliver even better serves! That means you're in the same school as Hikaru too! Please tell me what she was like." He begs Kageyama.

"She's quite helpful and nice to people," Kageyama tells him as Hikaru had always helped him to improve his serve, spikes, and toss ever since he joined the volleyball club in middle school. "Wait Nishinoya, which middle school are you from?"

"Chidoriyama!" Nishinoya says proudly.

"That's a strong school! What made you choose Karasuno?" Kageyama asks him. "Is it because you heard that Coach Ukai was coming back too?" 

"No, I choose Karasuno because...their girls' school uniforms are totally right up my alley." He tells them and this causes Hinata and Kageyama to look at him in confusion as they were expecting him to say something cool. "And the girls themselves didn't let me down either! But most of all...I choose this school because the boys get military-style uniforms! In black! Karasuno had black military uniforms and cute girls' uniforms, and it's a short commute from home! It was an easy choice to make!"

 Suddenly someone had entered the gymnasium and it was none other than Kiyoko. "Hey, it's Kiyoko san! I've come back to see you!" Nishinoya says excitedly as he ran towards her happily, but this caused him to get a smack from her. 

 "So, where's Asahi san? Is he back?" He asked us. 

"No, he isn't," Daichi says as he looked away from Nishinoya.

"That coward!" Nishinoya shouted angrily. 

"Hey, Noya! That's no way to talk about your upperclassman!" Tanaka shouts at him. 

"Shut up! A coward is a coward, If Asahi isn't coming back, I'm not coming back either!" Nishinoya says as he grabs his jacket and left the gymnasium.

"Tanaka, let him calm down," I tell Tanaka and he nods his head.