Chapter 15

-Mrs. Gray-

••January 29, 2013••

"How hard can it be to open a bloody door!?" I blared, losing my patience with Zayn who looked as if he wasn't doing a thing. He'd been standing in front of his flat for the past ten minutes trying to open the damn door. How can one forget how to open his own door?!

"I'm trying!" he shot back, running his fingers through his dark black hair. Was that hair even styled? It was so messy and awkward. I couldn't put my finger on why millions of girls around the world found that attractive. Though it was nothing compared to those that found anything attractive in Niall Horan. All I saw was a blonde kid that wasn't a natural blonde. Oh, and not to mention his crooked and disgusting teeth. At least he was smart enough to get those fixed; now all he had left to do was fix everything else.

What am I doing?

I shook my head, pulling out my neckerchief and wiping my face in annoyance. I didn't even know what I was thinking anymore. I took a breath and turned my attention back towards Zayn Malik.

"Is my daughter in there?" I demanded looking at my watch. I had lost all the patience that I could possibly possess.

"Can you just chill for a moment?" Zayn turned around looking into my eyes, but as soon as he did I gave him my most piercing glare, making him flinch and turn back to the door.

Buzz. Buzz.

I opened my purse pulling out my blackberry, looking at the caller ID.

Dr. Blank.

"God," I mumbled to myself clicking the ignore button. I definitely did not need anymore yelling from that certain someone. She knew I was doing all I could to find Faith. I even persuaded my brother to help me, considering he was good at this kind of stuff. I turned back towards Zayn who was still standing at the same spot just looking at the door, helplessly.

"This is pointless," I stated, walking back down the hall, back towards the car.

"I got it!" Zayn's voice called from behind me. I let out a long sigh. Finally. I massaged my temple, walking back towards the door, rolling my eyes.

"Err," Zayn's voice called from inside the room, "There's no one here."

I barged into the room, searching madly for my missing daughter. Obviously there was no one, anywhere. Did I really have to call the cops on a runaway girl? This was completely insane. If only she knew the kind of power I held and who I could end up convincing to help me.

I would find her one way or another.

-Harry-

••January 29, 2013••

"No one will find you here," I stated, pulling up the side of the road on the little, narrow street.

"Are you sure your sister won't mind?" Faith spoke up from the back seat for the first time in about ten minutes.

"Gemma's cool with it, and she's not around for a few weeks anyways." I opened the door and out of my black land rover. I walked up the stars, opening the back door of Gemma's home. The odd smell that only Gemma's house seemed to have surrounded me, reminding me of when she first moved in. I remembered in the memories of Gemma, Mum, my best friend and I all running around the house like lunatics on regular basis. I definitely missed those days. I missed my friend and how we used to enjoy every day by laughing and not having to care what the media thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts, clearing my head. "You guys hurry up!" I called turning back towards Niall and Faith, who were slowly making their way out of the car and up the stairs. "We can't get caught, okay?" I reminded, but they didn't increase their walking speed. They just slowly walked into the house as I waited to lock the door behind them.