Chapter 27

-Harry-
••Feb 4, 2013••

"Harry?" I jumped, turning to see Fatih's petite frame standing by the door, her whole body was bundled up in my mum's huge light blue blanket that mum would bring to the living room when ever it was cold. I had completely forgotten that we still owned that blanket. Although I knew that, that blanket was a very warm blanket, I could still clearly see Faith's small figure shaking from the cold.

"You startled me," I said truthfully. My voice was much lower and rougher than I expected, making me cough into my shoulder. "Can't sleep?" I said as I fixed my slightly oversized t-shirt.

She nodded her head as she took a few steps closer to me. Every step she took, I felt like my body would cringe because of how small and frigid she looked walking on the cold tiled floor.

"Do you mind?" She asked, as I shook my head and made space on the couch next to me, patting the open space offering her to sit next to me. I had been sitting on the couch in the outside lounge area of Gemma's house for probably the past four hours. It was nice out here. I really liked that her house had practically a living room on the roof. It was comfortable and by far my most favorite place to think. I had always used to come here with Aria and Gemma, or even alone when ever I needed to think or have my own quiet time.

Slowly she sat next to me, taking the blanket that she had wrapped around her body and placed it over both of us.

I smiled, looking over at her, slowly wrapping my arm around her shoulder, holding her closer. It wasn't that I was flirting with her. I knew better. She was Niall's chick. But, it was just instinctual. She was shaking so much, I didn't even think twice before wrapping my arms around her.

"You alright?" I asked, noticing her body shaking as I wrapped my arm even tighter around her small body.

"I'm alright now," she smiled, resting her head on my shoulder.

It was different with her.

I knew I liked her, but it was different. She was there for me and she'd asked me more questions about myself than I've asked about myself in a while. She just cared a lot. The questions that she'd asked were questions that I haven't had a chance to even think about since One Direction had started. And yet when she came into my life, she didn't even hesitate to be curious or care about me in a personal way. These questions were so much different than the questions that every interviewer asked me about.

"Harry?" Faith said in her slight Irish accent.

"Yeah?"

"Aria cares about you, you know," she said softly and I felt my heart wrench inside of me. Just her name made me feel like my heart and stomach was aching, I couldn't explain why I felt like this but I did. Every time her name was spoken it was like a stab in the gut.

"Faith–," I tried to stop her.

"I know you love her Harry, there is no denying that. I saw how you look at her with those loving eyes and you can't bear it so you always end up looking away. And now that she's getting married, don't you think that you should fight for her? I promise Harry, you can't ever be happy without knowing that you didn't try."

My hold on her eased as I opened my mouth to reply but Faith didn't let me speak as she continued,

"Harry, I'm serious. You don't want to regret it. She was your best friend. If I could, I would do anything to go back to being with Naill again, just like how we must have been in the past, but I can't. And that's something you can do... So you should, at least you have the option."

I could hear Faith swallow hardly as she gazed up at me. Her eyes were huge and filled with tears, but with a smile pressed on her lips. I knew I should have comforted her but with just those few words that she said, I couldn't do anything. I felt so paralyzed.

"You've been the kindest to me Harry. I want you to be happy too..." she said softly as she wiped her tears. "And to be completely honest, I'm sure Aria will appreciate your love. Anyone would."

I could feel my lips tug into a huge smile as I watched her eyes dart from my eyes to my lips. I didn't expect any of this to happen nor did I purposely initiate it but in less than a split second I felt a pair of warm lips press onto mine. I felt my body tingle with warmth, pulling her small body closer to me as I slightly deepened the kiss.

"You make me happy, Faith," I whispered as I pulled away.

"Shut up and keep kissing me," she said as I let out a slight chuckle and pressed my lips back onto hers.

______________________________________________

Alright, alright, I know most of you guys didn't want a Farry/Haith moment, but seriously who can comment below and tell me that wasn't cute?!?! 

I dare you. 

haha, but do i have any new Farry/Haith shippers or are you still committed to Faill/Naith? 

If I receive loads of Comment/Vote I will update real soon! ;)

Tina

PS: thank you to who ever edited that picture because I think Faith and Harry look perfect together in photos :')