Chapter 35

-Louis-
••Feb 6, 2013••

I walked out of my room, fixing my polo shirt as I nipped into the kitchen.  I felt absolutely knackered and I wasn't exactly sure why since I had slept for over nine hours last night.  As I opened the fridge, I peaked inside, looking for something to snack on.

"Hey Louis," I heard Faith's voice say from behind me as she walked into the kitchen, letting the door shut behind her. 

"Sup," I said only sending her a glance before turning my attention back to the open fridge door. 

"Do you want to get drunk with us?"

"Come again?" I am now fully looking over my shoulder and to her direction.  She wasn't wearing her usual cute little outfits today.  Instead she's wearing sweatpants, that I think are Niall's?  And an oversize t-shirt that might even be mine.  Her hair is braided into two pigtails that dance around her head with every step she takes.  "Is that my shirt?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

"I found it," she said, innocently smiling, "if it's yours I can return it."

I shook my head, chuckling slightly, "looks alright on you. You might as well keep it."

"Thanks," she replied.  She walked up to me, reaching around my body to grab a bottle of water. 

"You seem to be happy today."

"I am."

"So you're going to have a drink tonight?" I inquired, having to bite my lip from holding back the bubble of laughter that arises from the thought of Faith drinking.

"No–, I'm getting drunk tonight," she corrected. 

"Alone?"

"With Niall."

"That Irish fella can drink quite a bit, you know,"

"Come drink with us?" she asked as she twisted off the top of the water bottle and takes a sip. 

"I'm sure a drink won't hurt," I chuckled, as the door to the kitchen swings open again and Shannon walked in.  She is caked up with make up and wearing a very tight, short dress that shimmers red in the kitchen light. 

My smile immediately dropped, grabbing water from the fridge before finally shutting it closed.  I had nothing to say to Shannon.  It completely disgusted me that she was still welcome in this home.

"Hello," she said as she plodded to the kitchen sink, twisting it on and running her hands under the water. 

"Hiya," Faith replied.  She's so innocent.  I just don't really understand why it doesn't faze her that Shannon is a complete bitch, and yet she's still in the same kitchen as us. But mainly, why the hell do I even know a person like Shannon Chin.  She's someone I wish I never met.   

"So," Niall is already speaking as he walked into the kitchen.  Now this is getting interesting.  I was going to bolt out of the kitchen since I don't particularly enjoy being in the same house, let alone the same room as Shannon, but now that Niall's here, I think I may enjoy watching this.

I propped myself up on the counter, untwisting the top of my water bottle as I watched.  This has to be my favorite reality T.V. show.   

"What's the plan because–," Niall stopped speaking as he saw Shannon.  Then I could hear him mumble something like: oh shit or oh shan, as if he was starting to say Shannon's name.

"Hello Niall," Shannon's voice is cold as she turned towards him.  The water in the sink still running.

"As I was saying," he ignored Shannon as he faced Faith, "in the mini fridge upstairs I stashed all we needed."