Chapter 25

-Liam-

••Feb 3, 2013••

Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I readjusted by hat as I hastily dashed up the concrete stairs. It seems like forever since I've been back. With Andy getting married, I couldn't help take quite a long vacation and celebrate with my best friend. Although I had such a relaxing time away from the lads, I was so ready to get back to work and on the fast track once again. I got to admit, I missed it more than I expected to.

Now hearing the there is some huge One Direction related news, it just made me even antsier to see my band mates. Especially how excited Niall seemed to want to tell me over the phone, and even when I told him I would come home and eat all his food if he won't tell me right then, he still didn't. – I was surprising.

As I turn the corner, only a few feet away from the door, I quickly stopped dead in my tracks.

Who was that?

Was that a fan?

How did she get past the security?

But as I squinted my eyes, I noticed Niall standing there with her. He then steps outside of the doorway and shuts the door behind him. Maybe it was a friend of his? Was this the surprise? Did little 'ol Nialler finally found a girl?

As I furrow my eyebrows, cautiously inspecting the scene, I slowly continued my walk towards the front door.

"Please don't be a fan. Please don't be a fan." I mumbled to myself.

I walked by Niall, who was speaking to the mysterious Asian girl who was probably around the height of 5'5"? She didn't have many characteristics that really defined her, or at least, anything that I could see. She had a huge hat on, and an oversized drench coat. The only things I noticed was her white flats, but other than that, I really couldn't tell you who she was or even if I've met her before.

I tried not to stare as I continued past them as Niall's eyes met mine. Niall looked terrible. His eyes were red, as if he hadn't been sleeping. Even his hair wasn't styled, and I was pretty sure Zayn was here too... Zayn usually did Niall's hair for him.

"Hi Nialler, new friend?" I said trying to ignore the fact that he looked so unhappy.

"Ye,"

'Ye?'

That's all I get from the Irish lad?

I slowly nodded, pretending to not notice how uneasy the situation I had just walked into was, and continued to the door, opening it without knocking.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled, but instead of a 'Hi Liam, I missed you so much!' or a, 'I'm so glad you made it safely back,' I received silence.

Placing my bag down on the cold tiled floors, I slowly made my way around the house.

"Lads?" I asked walking towards the, oh-so-familiar living room as I once again froze dead in my tracks.

Sitting on Gemma's off-white couches sat Harry, with his head back on the headrest completely dead asleep but that wasn't why I stopped. Regularly I would jump on his lap and wake him up but I stopped because of the petite girl resting her head on his lap, also asleep. And once again, that also wasn't the full reason why I stopped so dramatically. It was that she was Faith. The Faith Gray. The one that we had kept a secret from, from poor Nialler.

What was Harry doing with her?

Harry could get with any girl in his life, that was never a problem for Harold, but for his to be messing around with Faith, this was not even funny.