Introduction

Hellooooww Everyone!!

Thank you for coming to read my ninth book!

This is my first JeongKyu FF and also my first story written in an omegaverse setup, and no, this isn't a wolf's story. There will be no wolves involved here but the characters will have wolf-like traits. The story will contain Male Pregnancy, if you are not comfortable with it, kindly let this book go.

With that being said, for those of you who are familiar with the ABO (Alpha, Beta, Omega) Alternate Universe, I will have my own adjusted version of the said universe in this book. Do not compare my ABO Universe with other Author's Universes as there are no definitive rules when it comes to this specific genre.

Now, let me guide you through Saint and Evilish's ABO Universe.

What is Omegaverse?

Omegaverse is an alternate universe that follows the hierarchy of second gender where evolution has given the male species the ability to get pregnant and female species the ability to impregnate the opposite gender. In this hierarchy, there are three main roles: Alpha, Beta and Omega.

What is Hierarchy?

A system in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority, regardless of their first gender which is male or female.

Alphas are generally dominant. They are the highest ranking members of the society. In this story's universe, there are three types of Alphas: High-level Alphas, Dominant Alphas, Recessive Alphas.

High-level Alphas are a rare breed. They were born from certain family lines. They have control over 60% of the economy in this universe. The equivalent of untouchable Chaebol in South Korea. Dominant Alphas took 25% of Alphas population. They aren't as rich as High-level Alphas but most of them have important roles in society, such as country leaders, government officials, or have highly reputable jobs. Recessive Alphas are the most common Alphas. They came from regular families without influential voices in society.

Male Alphas are not able to get pregnant, unlike Female Alphas who can get pregnant and also impregnate Male Omegas and all Females (Alpha, Beta, Omega) as they are hermaphrodite.

Betas are the most normal one when it comes to human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas. Just think of them as regular Male and Females in the real world. Just like Male Alphas, Male Betas can't get pregnant but are able to impregnate Male Omegas and all Females (Alpha, Beta, Omega), while Female Betas can get pregnant from Male and Female Alphas and Male Betas.

Betas can't get affected by Omegas pheromones and Recessive Alphas pheromones, which makes them the perfect gender for public sector or public service job such as police officer, teacher or such. Though they can't escape High-level Alphas pheromones.

Omegas are generally the submissive one in society. Male Omegas are self-lubricating (produce slick) and have the ability to become pregnant, and they can't impregnate other genders. In this story's universe, there are two types of Omegas: Dominant Omegas and Recessive Omegas.

Dominant Omegas are the rarest of the rare breed. They are being seek by High-level Alphas as only Dominant Omegas can give birth to another High-level Alphas. It makes them the most vulnerable Omegas in society. People either want to have them as their mates or kill them to end the High-level Alpha families bloodlines.

To Fall In Love Again [JEONGKYU FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें