Chapter 27

It was the second day of their vacation and JeongWoo had another erotic dream of him fucking his omega, only this time they weren't at a balcony of an unfamiliar house but under a waterfall he knew very well was on his island. Junkyu was in his arms, with his arms and legs locked around him as they were both naked with JeongWoo slowly working in and out of the omega. And unlike the first dream, JeongWoo didn't think he was dreaming as it felt as real as it could be. He felt wet as he should, considering he was standing directly beneath the falls, and he could hear Junkyu's voice close to his ear as the omega licked and sucked at the side of his neck.

"You smell so good." JeongWoo heard Junkyu murmurs against his neck in between licks. "I love your body." Junkyu's words were muffled against his flesh but he could hear him perfectly. "JeongWoo..." His omega moaned his name and the sound of it flooded him with such delicious pleasure his eyes fluttered open. And there he was being thrown into reality once again.

A throaty groan escaped his lips when he noticed how painfully hard he was and how his leaking cock was curved up within the crease of Junkyu's ass as the omega relentlessly rubbing his hole against it, his lips were latching onto JeongWoo's neck, sucking and nibbling the skin. JeongWoo didn't remember he went to bed naked last night, nor did he recall his omega fell asleep sprawling on top of him. Latching on him, yes, but not on top and definitely not naked. And yet he woke up with both and their clothes abandoned on the edge of the bed, which is honestly way much better than waking up with his omega fully clothed and arms away from him.

"Sweetheart.." JeongWoo moaned as he uncontrollably thrust up against Junkyu. He could feel the wetness against his stomach, obviously resulting from the precum spilling from the omega.

Moans spilled out of Junkyu as he pleasured himself against JeongWoo's body. His knees were on either side of the alpha's hips, giving him the leverage he needed to fuck himself against his mate while simultaneously stimulating his slicked hole with JeongWoo's dick. The mind-blowing sensations Junkyu was getting from the spot where his nipples rubbed against JeongWoo's chest, the spot where his member grinded in between their bodies, and the spot where his hole was being massaged by the veiny length of his alpha was so amazing his toes curled. Junkyu was near heaven.

"Alpha..." A breathless moan tore out of Junkyu as he began to move almost frenziedly.

"I'm here, Baby." JeongWoo husked. "I've got you."

The alpha knew exactly what his mate wanted. He slid his fingers beneath their comforter and sought for Junkyu's hungry hole. Two fingers slipped inside the hot tight channel, encountering no resistance, and he aimed straight for that one spot.

"Oh Goddess..!" Junkyu's back arched in ecstasy when he felt JeongWoo's fingers hit his sweet button. His entire world tilted on its axis as JeongWoo began pumping his fingers and he shamelessly rocked back against them, chasing the orgasm he needed so desperately. "Alpha...I'm... I'm going to..." His rhythm faltered as his body got ready to explode.

"Not yet, Sugar. Come when I'm inside you." JeongWoo ordered. He pulled his fingers out, and swiftly, with the strength of an alpha that he was, he flipped them over and flipped Junkyu once again onto his stomach as soon as he straightened himself up on his knees. "Show me your greedy hole." He growled as he pulled Junkyu's ass up by his hips.

The omega complied, steadying himself on his shaking legs and trembling forearms as his head and shoulders leaned down and his butt pushed up. The submitting position made saliva pools in JeongWoo's mouth and he groaned loudly.

"H-hurry.." Junkyu whimpered, pushing his butt further out for his alpha to get inside. He just needed JeongWoo to give him that thrill his body was so desperate for.