Chapter 33

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. You will be fine." JeongWoo coaxed, rubbing the back of Junkyu's hand. "Remember, stress is not good for our pups."

Junkyu sighed as he curled his arm around JeongWoo's and rested his head on the alpha's shoulder. "What if they don't like me? What if they don't like our babies?"

"Sugar, we have talked about this. It doesn't matter whether they like you or not. Nothing is going to change."

"But they're your parents, your family."

"So what if they're my parents." JeongWoo raised his brow although Junkyu couldn't see it. "More than half of my family likes you. Rose, Jihoon, Soi, Loren, Hyunsuk, they all like you. I bet Hajun is also going to like you. Just relax, okay? I promise we're going to go back home if you feel uncomfortable there, hmm?"

It was easier said than done. Junkyu was utterly nervous, it was impossible to relax on a whim from a single request. He had been nervous since last night, since JeongWoo told him they're going to meet his parents. The alpha didn't even give him enough time to prepare something as a gift, which Junkyu ended up rushing to a nearby store right after he woke up, waited for thirty minutes for the store to open and purchased the first nicest thing he could find that seemed appropriate enough as a gift for the rich; a porcelain tea set.

Junkyu sighed dejectedly as he stared at the box on his lap. Just because the house looks like a century old mansion, doesn't mean the owner is collecting anything victorian! Who in the hell use floral-printed teacups nowadays?!

And not just that.

Junkyu glanced up and down JeongWoo's body, from his head to his bending legs and shoes. The man looked impeccable in his black-on-black tailored suits, tight-fitting shirt, and dress shoes. He looked like he was about to attend a formal dinner instead of visiting his parents on Sunday afternoon.

Meanwhile, Junkyu...

The omega tugged down his top as he reevaluated his choice of outfit. He was wearing a white straight-cut pants and a cream-colored crochet blouse with long, loose sleeves, and a wide neckline showing his collarbones. The alpha said he looks pretty in that blouse, but Junkyu doubted it. He should've gone to another shop and got matching suits after he bought that tea set. An unintentional whimper escaped his lips. He looked like he was wearing something from a thrift shop compared with JeongWoo!

"Junkyu, my love.." JeongWoo called, placing his palm on Junkyu's cheek, bringing Junkyu's face up to look at him. "You look pretty, Sweetheart."

"I'm not. I—"

"In fact, too pretty I won't let you wear this see through top when I'm not around." He interrupted as he shifted on his seat, slightly eased away from Junkyu and dunk his head down to kiss Junkyu's exposed shoulder. "I don't want another alpha feast on your beautiful skin and perfect body."

The high-level alpha didn't stop just there. His hand moved down to cup Junkyu's neck as his lips trailed upwards, nipping along the length of Junkyu's shoulder until they reached the slope where it met with Junkyu's neck. The milky scent got stronger as the pregnancy got older, JeongWoo growled against Junkyu's scent gland before he lapped his tongue on it and sunk his canines, refreshing his mark on his omega.

"Hnngghh..." Junkyu moaned as arousal waved across his body the moment JeongWoo's teeth pierced through his skin. His back arched and he bared his neck as his fingers curled around JeongWoo's arm.

The partition in between them and their chauffeur rose up, shielding whatever activity they would have on the back seat.

"Alpha.. Not here. Not now." Junkyu's eyes fluttered close despite himself. They were on their way to the Park Manor, Goddess forbade Junkyu's pants wet with slick when they arrived.