Chapter 21

JeongWoo schooled his face as his car made a stop in front of a three-story commercial building. He stared through the window, flicking the white envelope in his hands, contemplating whether he should use it as a reason for an easy breakup. He took out the paper and checked the result again, the bold letters tempted him to tell Doyoung he wasn't a dominant regardless of his knowledge on it.

It sounds like what a coward would do, and he wasn't a coward —He thought as he folded the paper back into the envelope and shoved it to his inner pocket.

"Go to Marshal and get my order. Come back and wait here when you're done." He ordered his chauffeur before opened the door and stepped out of the car.

The alpha's fingers naturally moved to hook the button of his suit as his eyes trained on the window display showing elegant dresses, with the word Éclat written on the top part of the glass. The gold lettering with diamond-like sparkles looked fit with the meaning behind the word; dazzle.

Without any hesitation, the alpha went inside the store and one of the workers immediately greeted him, recognizing his face as someone who came not for any of the expensive dresses nor to get his size measured for a custom suit, but for the owner. She bowed forty-five degrees as she spoke, "Good afternoon, Sir., Mr. Kim is attending a customer—"

"I'm here, Jinny." The voice of her boss interrupted her.

JeongWoo tore his gaze from the shop associate to meet with his boyfriend's smiling face, walking with a middle-aged lady next to him and their arms were hooked together. Judging from the clothes she wore, her full on face makeup, her hairdo, and the way she walked with chin held up high, the lady must be one of Doyoung's rich clientele. Not that everyone could afford any of the clothes sold in the shop, someone with average income could probably buy a piece after saving money for months, though it was unlikely for them to spend their hard-earned cash for a gown they don't have a proper place to wear to.

"Your dress will be ready before next week, Mrs. Lee. Our associates will deliver it to your house." Doyoung said to the lady, gently placing his palm on the back of her hand on his arm as they came to stop before JeongWoo.

"Great. I can't wait for my husband to see me in that dress. He's going to regret cheating on me." The lady smiled. The kind of smile that held whatever pride she had left in her after the betrayal she experienced.

"Of course, ma'am. Your alpha will realize he trade a diamond with a rock." Doyoung replied with an ingenuous optimism. No dress could make a man, or woman alike, regret cheating on the wearer —JeongWoo thought.

The lady patted Doyoung's hand as a thank you for the nice word before she turned to look at JeongWoo, the same smile still etched on her face as she spoke, "Hope your alpha knows how to not pick up a random rock in a mud." She then looked back at the omega. "Very well, my dear. See you another time."

Doyoung sent a polite smile to the woman as he watched her leave the store. "Don't take that to heart." He said after the glass door closed behind her, reaching for JeongWoo's hand, noting his alpha was staring at his customer's back with a displeased look.

JeongWoo could only swallow nothing as his eyes went to Doyoung's face then to the slender fingers lacing with his own thick ones. That's exactly what he was doing, cheating on his boyfriend with Junkyu, though the other omega is not a rock. Both of them are a diamond in JeongWoo's mind. Just like diamonds, they will look brighter under the care of the right person who would treasure them. And he surely wasn't the right person for Doyoung.

"Jinny, can you please bring tea to the second floor?" Doyoung said as he handed his sewing tape to his employee.

"Right away, Sir." She gave him a nod and excused herself away.