Chapter 25

The air inside the main cabin was heady, heavy with caramel and peppermint scent blended into one, turning the jet into one of those small and open candy shops inside a mall where the candy artists showing their skills in stretching and molding hot liquid sugar behind a glass partition.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"For fuck's sake! How many rounds you have there! KAITO!" Sungjae yelled as he banged the lavatory door repeatedly. He had taken off his suit and used it to cover his nose. His slacks was off on the floor, laying loose around his ankles. He didn't bother to wear it again after his first release, leaving him only in his boxer and unbuttoned shirt. He was all hot and sweaty and bothered, craving for the second release before the alpha in him going into havoc and potentially barging into the suite for the omega.

"Fuck off! Use crew compartment!" Kaito growled from inside the lavatory, followed by his own moans. The dominant alpha was busy jerking himself off.

"You fucking horny beast!" Sungjae cursed out loud but gave up and turned around to check on the crew rest compartment only to find Jaehwan fucking with the female beta inside. "Oh, fuck you!" He groaned.

"Yo! Just share! Fuck each other off!" Kangmin shouted with a huge grin on his face. It was amusing to see the three alphas went sexually feral, switching places and taking turns to jerk off.

"Shut it." Max punched his arm in an effort to stop him from teasing his teammates. He kept his expression flat despite the hilarious situation. Alarming, but hilarious nonetheless.

"How long do you think it's going to last?" Kangmin asked, yanking his head towards the room behind their chairs, signaling he was talking about the high-level alpha and the omega inside.

"How long until we landed?"

Kangmin raised his arm and checked the watch on his wrist. "About four hours."

"Well, it's going to be the longest four hours of my life." Max commented and sprayed the remaining neutralizer in his first can. Glass beads made loud noises inside as he shook the can, indicating it was empty. Three spray cans left.

Kangmin shuddered. It says a lot coming from a guy with bullet scars all over his body, including one on his face where a bullet failed to penetrate his skull and graced a long streak from his left temple to the middle of his forehead instead.

"Ngghhh.. Harder.." Junkyu moaned as he dug his nails on his alpha's shoulder blades. And JeongWoo complied, he plunged into Junkyu over and over again with everything he had and Junkyu matched his thrust for thrust.

The slap of skin met with skin and their fractured breathing echoed around the suite, marching with the sound of the jet engines as they fucked each other senseless. Junkyu was mumbling, whimpering, and groaning incoherent words, and JeongWoo was grinding his molars as he felt Junkyu's channel keep sucking and squeezing his length. Sweat ran rivulets off the both of their bodies despite the cold temperature inside the jet to match the outside temperature at its cruising altitude.

"Goodness.. You feel amazing, baby." JeongWoo hissed in between his teeth as he slowed down his pace, feeling every inch of his skin being pulled and stretched by Junkyu's hot walls. His muscles flexed, abs tightened, ass hollowed and knees dug deeper on the bed as he slowly withdrew leaving only the head of his cock buried inside Junkyu, and paused for a second before he snapped back in with force that made Junkyu cried out in pleasure, scratching the alpha's back with his nails as a result of the powerful thrust.

"Fuck!" JeongWoo growled, feeling his pleasure intensified from the stinging pain.

The alpha slid Junkyu's legs off his shoulders and leaned down. He snaked his arms under Junkyu's back, and with a swift motion, he brought them up, pulling the omega to straddle him as he sat with his legs folded underneath, keeping his member connected inside Junkyu as he did so.