Deception

(Thanks to everyone who gave me some name  and sorry it took awhile to update New Zealand's been going through some rough shit this year with our prime minister resigning, earthquakes flooding, cyclones and some other stuff too anyway, back to the story.)

Aizawa swung through the ruins of Hosu with his capture scarf. He seemed to be too late though, by the time he arrived most of the action had been taken care of.

According to a couple of heroes he'd passed by there had been six different Nomu terrorizing Hosu.

From the corpses he'd seen so far they seemed to be less evolved than the one that had been at the USJ but they were still dangerous.

One that had especially caught his attention was the dual headed one. Endeavour had taken it down in the downtown area a few minutes before Aizawa had arrived.

He looked at the charred remains of the beast carefully.

It had massive teeth that were soaked in blood and giant wings that looked as though they had been ripped to shreds. It had a massive hulking figure and, unlike the other Nomu, two exposed brains, one on each head.

As Aizawa was inspecting the corpses he heard shouting coming from down the street and looked up to investigate.

Just up ahead of him he saw Endeavour screaming at some poor paramedic while his son, Shoto, stood there with an exhausted expression on his face.

Aizawa couldn't blame him, who could survive a week straight with Endeavour.

Aizawa walked over to Endeavour, trying to defuse the situation before Endeavour got violent.

"IF YOU HAD JUST DONE YOUR FUCKING JOB, WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS!" Endeavour screamed as the man cowered in fear.

Aizawa sighed as he walked towards the rabid pro hero.

"Calm down Endeavour, he's a paramedic and there are a lot of people who need medical attention right now so Let. Him. Go" Aizawa said wrapping his scarf around the pro heroes arm.

Endeavour gave Aizawa a threatening glare but backed off as he saw other pros beginning to turn their heads towards the two of them.

"Come on Shoto" Endeavour huffed angrily as his annoyed son followed begrudgingly.

The paramedic thanked Aizawa for his help before going to treat the wounds of the civilians and pro heroes who got caught up in the chaos.

Most of the pros were getting healed so Aizawa decided to take initiative and started searching for survivors in the rubble.

Aizawa always tried to put up a tough front for his students and Co workers but as he uncovered the corpses of the civilians who couldn't outrun the Nomu he teared up slightly.

All those people, dead.

What about their families?

He could've saved them.

He is able to find some people in the ruins but they're far outweighed by the abundance of dead bodies he finds along the way.

You'd think that after 11 years he'd be desensitized to this shit but it hurts everytime he sees it happen.

As Aizawa uncovers yet another dead body he notices something.

The Nomus usually trample or clawed their victims to death but this body didn't show any signs of that.

The more he looked at it the more familiar the cut pattern seemed.

Aizawa eyes widens as he recognizes it.

What The Hell?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara