1 Step Forward & 2 Steps Back

Two weeks later:

 Zack, Ray, Toga and Dabi slowly walk up to the abandoned hotel that had become the Leagues base over the last couple of months. They had barely managed to leave the underground maze that was the Shie Hassaikai's main base of operation, luckily they had a  the contract they made with Overhaul that stated that they would be allowed to do a meeting debrief a couple days before they official finished their contract.

Basically they were allowed to go back to the league and tell them about what they had been up to for the last couple of weeks.

Honestly the four of them needed to get out of there, they were slowly going crazy, well, more crazy than usual.

Toga had been driving Dabi up the wall as they had been doing tasks together and Zack and Ray had been assigned to Eri, because she seemed to trust them which was a first for her.

Zack and Ray had finally got over their petty fight and actually started caring for Eri, well they wouldn't admit it, blaming their uncharacteristic fondness on the lack of sunlight. But anyway, that doesn't matter at the moment.

As the four of them walk in they see a few different figures sitting on the couches. Jirou and Shouji are sitting on the couch with rigid expressions on their faces. Shigaraki was glancing nervously at an unfamiliar man who was sitting on the armchair in the middle of the room.

Ray squinted at this skinny and pale man with dozens of tubes sticking out of a black helmet thing and her eyes widened in a sudden wave of realisation, this was All For One, the most feared villain in history, just a sickly old man. He looked like he had aged 40 years since she had last seen him only two months ago.

He gave them a smile and invited them to sit down, the rest of the league complied obediently, not wanting to mess with the big boss.

"Hello everyone, it has been awhile since I have addressed you in person" All For One said as he scanned over everyone with his eyeless face.

"I have a big announcement to make today but first things first what have you found out from the yakuza" he turned towards Ray as he said this, waiting for an answer expectantly.

"We have found out quite a bit of information surrounding the Shie Hassaikai, they have hundreds and hundreds of members but they're all small fries their are only 9 people we need to worry about, the eight bullets and Chisaki himself. the eight bullets are their main fighting force and  Overhauls most trusted colleagues we have been slowly getting more information about each of them and have  sent it directly to the league's database"

"Most are going to be hard to take down but the heroes can do that for us, we also have plans to recruit Rappa and a few other low level members since they seem the most susceptible. Rappa just wants a good fight and I think that's some thing we can provide" She said gesturing around.

"He also hasn't perfected the bullet formula yet, he has been experimenting with a little girls blood named Eri, she has a quirk that lets her turn back time and Chisaki is trying to use it to break down quirks on a molecular level, he has also been experimenting with quirkless blood" Ray said hesitantly, looking at Zack who rubbed his arm at the memory.

He had only made them do it once but it was enough to scar them physically and emotionally, his quirk was no joke.

"He may not have made it yet but he's close" Ray concludes looking at All For One directly.

"Hmm" He says rubbing his chin thoughtfully with his boney fingers.

"We need to move fast, luckily for us the heroes are ready to strike" All For One said turning towards a very nervous Shouji and Jirou. they had never been in the presence as a supervillain such as All For One so they were petrified.