Villains in a Bar

"He's the UA traitor dumbass" Ray said as Zack eyes go wide.

"Would you look at that, good on ya Midoriya, didn't think you had it in you" Zack said impressed.

Midoriya squinted at him.

"Hi! My names Himiko Toga!" Toga said, jumping forward smiling at the two of them happily. Zack just turns to Ray and they just laugh at the girl.

Himiko was taken aback, of all the reactions she expected, this was not one of them.

"What's with villains being so happy in this dimension, it's hilarious, be depressed like normal people" Ray said through giggles.

The villains in the bar looked at the two confused, they had no idea how to handle these kinds of people. Shigaraki stepped forward, mentally getting his speech ready.

"Hello, my name's Tomura Shigaraki and I am the head of the league of villains, our goal is to kill All Might and reform this wretched world. We will tear society down to it's core and rebuild it in our masters glorious image. The heroes of this generation got unlucky that they have to deal with our amazing might. We are the future of this universe and we will be victorious" Shigaraki said, rambling dramatically.

"Jesus, this is hard to listen to" Midoriya whispered to Toga who giggled at their insane boss.

"Hey Shigaraki, you should probably get back on track" Mr Compress said, nudging him slightly.

Zack and Ray just looked at him with eyebrows raised.

"Right, ahem, the point is, we think that you two are perfect for a life of crime, will you join us on our endeavour to right the world?" Shigaraki asks.

There was silence.

"Translation, do you want to become a part of the league?" Midoriya explained.

Zack and Ray just turn towards each other.

Are they for real?

"Well this is kind of ironic" Ray said as Zack burst out laughing.

All of the villains were so confused they thought there would be some begging, maybe some blatant rejection but this wasn't what any of them were expecting.

"What's ironic?" Dabi asks.

"Well because we are already villains" Ray says as everyone goes silent.

"What do you mean you're already villains, you've only been in this reality 6 months was it really that bad that you turned to the dark side this quickly?" Midoriya asks.

"No, we've been villains for years, I killed my first person when I was 6" Zack says.

"When you were 6? I thought it was later than that..." Ray said trailing off.

"Well. I mean technically, I didn't kill him, it was more of an accidental death but I caused the accidental death so-" Zack was cut off by Shigaraki.

"You two are already murderers?" Shigaraki asks.

"Yeah" They both say in unison.

No one knows what to say. Dabi and Midoriya look at each other and then squint at Zack and Ray. They weren't buying it, two hero students who just happened to be mass murderers that's too much of a coincidence.

Just as they were about voice their concerns Giran walks into the bar.

"Hey Shigaraki got the stuff you ordered" He said, taking the cigar out of his mouth and popping it in the bin. Everyone turns to look at the information broker as he realises the environment he walked in to.