Chapter 23

TW: descriptions of SA.

Jasmine's POV...

I woke up this morning feeling rested. Sinn embraced me the whole night until he had to leave early this morning for work with the rest of the men. I didn't even notice him leave and still managed to continue sleeping which brought a smile to my face when I realized opening my eyes wasn't making me feel drowsy this morning.

His being slightly drunk last night made it much easier to communicate with him even when he pushed for answers about what was going on with me.

When I checked my phone, I saw a text from Nia saying we were going shopping for another party tonight and to meet them in the foyer when I was ready. I headed into the bathroom, washed my body and hair then blew it out before putting on some light makeup. Concealer, mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss to hide the tiredness in my face.

I didn't want anyone to think I made walking around looking like a mess a habit. I really do try to look good. I just haven't had the energy recently and it's definitely showing.

When I was done getting dressed in a cropped, fluffy blue sweater on top of a white skirt, I looked through my purse again, hoping my card that I lost a while ago would just appear but of course, it didn't. I had to take Sinn's again, which was placed on the bedside table for me.

Then I headed downstairs to where Nia and Kara were waiting. I saw them before they saw me and contemplated running back to change into something better. They looked like women. Strong and independent, I wish I could be like them.

But they saw me before I could.

"Jasmine, you look gorgeous!" Nia exclaimed, probably out of pity.

I blushed, "Thank you, you guys look beautiful. You always look so put together even after everything you've been through. I mean, not like you should look bad or anything, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Babe, calm down! You're fine, we know what you mean." Kara laughed.

"Oh, Jasmine," another voice joined and I turned to see Bella walking up behind me, "didn't I tell you outfits like this didn't suit your body type? Sweetie, you need to try showing off the little curves you have!"

I shook my head, "it's alright, Bella. I wouldn't want to take any of the attention off of you since you put so much effort into showing off already." She glared at my remark, turning it to Kara and Nia as well when they suppressed their laughs.

"Let's just go," Kara said, leading us out the front door where their driver, Rocko, was waiting.

JASMINES OUTFIT

JASMINES OUTFIT.

"Hello, girls. Going to the mall today?" He asked after helping us all into the car and then taking his seat. Kara sat in the front while the rest of us sat in the back.

"Yes, please," Nia said.

"Of course. How are you doing sweetheart?" He asked her as we pulled away from the driveway.