Chapter 39

"What am I supposed to wear?" I sat on the counter, brushing my teeth and watching Sinn take a shower. We woke up and had our morning coffee before he got a call saying Luna was ready to be picked up now.

All of my stuff was burned into ashes. Even if I wanted to run from Sinn again, I couldn't. I had nothing.

"Call Ryan," He tipped his chin up to his phone beside me, "Ask him to buy you an outfit for today."

"No, I'm scared," I protested, hopping off and spitting into the sink, "You call him." After finishing his shower, he gave Ryan a call. I sat on Sinn's bed and watched him get dressed while waiting. There was a knock on the door soon after. When I stood up to go answer it, Sinn stopped me.

"What?" I asked him. He glanced down at my bare legs, reminding me that I only had his shirt and the same pair of underwear from yesterday on.  I smiled and sat back down as he went downstairs to grab the clothes for me.

"Fuckin' dickhead," I heard Sinn grumble, "Get out of my sight." Ryan laughed in response. I smiled, wondering what they were talking about. When he closed the door and came back upstairs, he had an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, taking the pile of clothes from his hand and looking at them, "This is cute-" I froze, a smile forcing itself onto my lips as I felt the lace underwear and bra sitting on the palm of my hand.

Flipping the pillow of clothes over, I let out a helpless snort at the look on Sinn's face as I held up the white thong and matching bra that Ryan bought for me.

"Aw," I held his chin, shaking his head teasingly as I set the clothes on the bed and began changing.

"It's not funny," He said.

"You're right, it's not," I agreed, walking in front of the mirror and checking how they looked on me, "It's flattering, actually. Remind me to thank him."

"Jasmine." He warned. I smiled, walked back over to him and sat on his lap, wearing just the bra and panties while he was fully dressed in a black suit.

"You don't like it?" I pouted as he wrapped his arms around me, his fingers resting on the skin of my ass, creating goosebumps all over my body as I tried to act like he didn't have an effect on me.

"I'd rip this shit right off and make you walk around with no bra or panties if I could," He said in the most earnest tone. "That's how much I hate seeing you wear some sexy shit that another man buys you."

"Oh," I exhaled, feeling hot in more areas than just my face.

"Get dressed." He ordered. I got off of his lap and began unfolding the clothes.

I held up the tight, white dress and cropped, fluffy white jacket, shocked at Ryan's fashion sense, "Why so fancy?"

"We got places to be after picking up Luna," Sinn replied. I waited for him to elaborate but he didn't so I just pulled the clothes on. Not having anything to do my hair with, I had no choice but to let it air dry into its natural, half-wavy, half-straight look.

"I don't have any makeup," I whined, looking in the mirror as I tried pushing my eyelashes up against my lids to make them curl. "No eyelash curler, no gloss, no mascara, no-"

"Baby, will you relax?"

I froze, turning my head to look at him. The second my eyes found his, he looked away before clearing his throat and standing up, "I'll go wait outside."

"Yeah, you do that." I nodded irritatedly. When I got over the obvious flaws on my face that I couldn't cover up, I left the room, picking up my purse and slipping my feet into the heels Ryan had brought to match the outfit.