Notice : Update Schedule

Hello Readers, for this fan-fiction, the Update Schedule may vary since I am a High School Student. Although I can't promise that the chapters will be long or not, but I will try my best to upload at least 10 chapters a month. But if I'm not able to do it, than please understand that its something to do with my school life.

The Updates will start next month, and during the time before, I'll get together the Storyline that came to my mind. Also, as this is a fan-fiction, so Although this will follow the original novel, it won't be as long. Meaning that this will not cover the whole novel. The fan-fiction will have only around 50 Chapters or so, the story will start around the First Year Final Exams, with occasional flashbacks here and there.

Again, this is my first fan-fiction, so don't expect too much. And also, please point out any sort of Grammatical Mistakes or any other things that you think are wrong as English is not my native language.
Ideas from the Readers are welcomed, so if you have an idea and want it to be added to the story, please mention it here. If its a good idea, I'll try my best to add it!

That's all! Till next time~

Tied By Destiny(The Novel's Extra)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें