Chapter 37 : Clancey Islet[3] : Blessed Child

3rd POV

[Queen Of The Multiverse]

'...what?'

[Omniversal Royalty]

'Eh...?'

[Second Strongest In The Multiverse]

'EHHH?!... W-w-wait... WAIT!!!'

[Processing]

After announcing that, the system went silent for some time, giving the people time to comprehend just what they even heard.

'... have I started hearing things? I don't think so... but...' Yeonha thought to herself, she was sure that she hadn't developed any disease of hearing things like that, which meant what she just heard now, was indeed true...

She turned her head slightly and observed Chae Nayun and the rest from the corner of the eyes. And the only details she saw were the open mouths and stretched eyes of the group.

'... I guess it's hard to believe for them as well...'

'but this does indirectly prove several theories, the most important of which is the mulitple-universe theory... if Rachel  is considered something like "Omniversal Royalty", than it means that this "Omniverse" must exist as well.'

'After all, from what we have deduced before, the System never lies. It doesn't even have a reason to...'

{Hajin Nebula Nava}

'Hmm, seems like it has started again... well, there isn't much to even reveal anymore... I feel like I won't even be surprised if it announces that Hajin is a deity...'

[One Of the Chosen Ones]

[Loved By God]

[Blessed By The Supreme Being]

[True Immortal]

[Blessed By The System]

'Mm, these are the more "normal" ones probably... I feel like the system has a liking for shocknig the shit out of us...'

[First Holder Of System]

[User Of Nihility : Creation/Destruction]

'first holder huh... and "Nihlity' again... this confirms it, he has nearly the same type of power that Rachel has. It also doesn't seem to be a coincidence that these two black hourses of Cube revealed themselves during the same day and exam...'

[Genesis Class Weapon User]

'So they have at least two of these "genesis" grade weapons huh... well, it was normal for this to happen because princess Rachel had one too...'

[King Of the Multiverse]

[Strongest In The Multiverse]

[Omniversal Royalty]

'I jinxed it... again...

'But seriously, this is getting out of hand... I can already imagine the raid of reporters waiting just at the door... well, that is, if he will let them... I don't think the barrier will let them in, but in case they storm outside, there's also a chance that that person may not like it... I hope this won't turn into a slaughter, I don't want to see those papers again...'

[Processing...]

'Huh? Isn't it over? Even from here, I can clearly see that there are only four people on the second floor except the CEO... unless.... there's someone among the crowd?!' Yeonha looked around with sharp eyes, trying to detect anyone that may seem a bit odd.'