Chapter 21 : Ultimate Power

3rd POV

""Disintegrate them all...""

Some sort of purple and black coloured circles started forming in front of their hands. They looked like magic circles, but they weren't. The runes written on them were not runes, it was a language, but it wasn't a normal language, it was the omniversal language that was spoken by the Supreme Being and his family members. "Primitive Language". It was the primordial language spoken by the Creator, it existed even before the creation of the Omniverse. But it wasn't just a language, it had the power of words and imagination.

The words that came out of one's mouth in this language manipulated the laws of existence according to the speaker's will. It could do anything as long as one could imagine what oneself wanted to do. It was nigh-omnipotent, with the only limitaion of being dependant on the user's imagination.

""TURN NULL""

*VSSOOOOOOOM*

[A/N : Something like this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S8EXDj0r0Znt13KGn2JCu7n05WlsXG32/view?usp=drive_link]

A huge beam of power exploded from their hands and passed through the circles, that enlarged it even more. However, they also prevented it from spreading and locked the beam of incredible power into one direction while concentrating it to only destroy what was in front of it, not in the other directions.

Since the monsters were floating thanks to Hajin's magic, Hajin and Rachel's hands were pointed towards them; towards the sky. Therefore, the power didn't destroy any landscape this time. Although, it did push the planet backwards to out of orbit for a fraction of a second, but the laws of the universe instantly did their work and fixed the orbit.

The beam hit the monsters instantly. It was as if it didn't even travel, but teleported. But in fact, it did travel. But it travelled the distance so fast that its speed surpassed time itself. It reached the targets in zero tim.

Even when the monsters were completely erased, the beam didn't stop. It continued travelling across space, destroying everything in its path. Planets, stars, asteroids, even space itself was broken. It erased everything and left a void in its path. It reached the universal boundary of the space-time continuum and tried to go beyond. But this was its limit. Although some cracks appeared and some of the energy leaked outside, it couldn't completely destroy the boundary.

After a while, the beam slowly died down. Hajin and Rachel lowered their hand, but their hands were still holding onto each other, observing the skeptical that was their own power happening infront of their own eyes.

[Revise]

The supreme being said. Instantly, gears of time started to spin again and the laws of the universe began doing their work. The crack the appeared on the universal boundary was instantly fixed. The colorless void that had formed in the sky for the world to see also started dissipating as space started filling the emptiness. Time also began to flow again.

Except the monsters that turned non-existent, everything turned normal.

""...""

There was no voice. It was as if the entire world had gone silent. The first sound they heard after that was the system, which congratulated them on their victory. Even the AI had stopped the spawning, their power had placed fear even in an AI, something that couldn't feel emotion in the first place.

Soon, a huge golden screan popped up in front of them, or rather, it appeared on one of the walls of the chamber that was in front of Hajin. Only the roof of the chamber and everything above was destroyed, the ones at the sides weren't effected. The AI's voice was montone, but fear could easily be felt from it.