Chapter 9 : Progress?(Part 1)

3rd Person POV

"I'm  your fan", A person said. He had black hair with a fairly average face. He was sitting on a fallen tree that acted like a chair.

 Next to him was a blonde hair beauty. She had beautiful Big Blue eyes and Blonde Hair that reached her waist. She was so beautiful that it wouldn't be wrong if someone says that she's taken out of an Elven Movie.

One would think twice of what such a beauty had to do with an Average looking man. It seemed they were having a conversation on some topic, but the atmosphere was overly akward. 

"Huh?"

The blone hair beauty seemed surprised at what the black haired student said. It seemed that he said something that the beauty thought he never would have said. And so, she was surprised, but there was also many more emotions rising in the depths of her heart. 

Yes, she was flustered. But along with that, there was anxiety. For whatever reason, it seemed that the girl was afraid of something. Seeing the awkwardness and flustered face of the girl, the man said,

"Is it that hard to believe, Rachel-sii?"

The blonde haired beauty, or now known as Rachel, was staring at the man. She than replied,

"...Well, you said the same thing back when you rescued me before as well. I thought you were joking, Hajin."

The girl, seemingly flustured, forgot to add the honorifics when they weren't even close friends, at least in the Man's eyes.

"..."

"..."

*Sigh*

There was an akward silence again, than the man, or now called Hajin, let out a sigh. He than said,

"Well... I just wanted to help you."

But Rachel instantly replied,

"That doesn't mean you would risk your life just to save someone you don't even know that well, Hajin-sii"

She seemed to have recovered from the previous shock. Believing that the other party was still joking, she left those thoughts aside and came to the conclusion that he just didn't want to talk about it.

"..."

"Ah! Its okay if you don't want to talk about it!"

"...Its just something in the past."

"O-Oh, Okay. But at least allow me to reward you something Hajin-sii."

She said politely. It seemed that she still hadn't given up on giving him something in return. After all, the person in front of her was her saviour. Who wouldn't want to give something to a person who saved your life, twice?

"Than, can we be friends?" He said looking aside.

"...Aren't we already are...?" She said seemingly confused.

"Hmm?"

"We have already done everything what normal friends do. Like study together, eating together, talking, helping each other... Although the last one was only one-sided it seems..."

"...If you put it that way, than I guess?"

"Than, I have a request!", Rachel said. She had a faint blush on her face, seemingly embarrassed about the request she's about to ask.

"Hmm? Sure. If its within my power, I'll try my best to fullfil it."

"Mm, than..." She seemed to hesitate. Hajin was confused at what type of question it was. It seemed that he had never imagined that the princess in front of him had such a side, at least that's what seemed to be in his mind from the surface.