Chapter 27 : Beach

3rd POV

After the hunting mission ended, everyone returned to the office building.

However, there was one thing different. No one was talking among the hunters, who would normally chat whenever they can, after all, they had been working together for years.

Only Hajin, Rachel and Evandel were conversing, who were the main reason for this atmosphere.All of this was because they had seen the duo's powers. They were silent and distancing themselves from them as to not disturb them. After all, no one among them wanted to witness that power ever again. It sent a shiver down their spine everytime they thought about it.

Park Soohyuk had gone ahead saying that he had to take care of the calculation procedure and the amount of money each one of them will get. Of course, it was an excuse to get out of the awkward situation.

After coming back, they went straight home. When Soohyuk tried to stop them saying if they could wait just a little longer so that they could get their part of the share, Hajin told him that he can take all the share as investments in the agency. Rachel also did the same, although, she said to add the investments as from the English Royal Court, to which Soohyuk could only nod and thank them.

They rode the car back to cube as usual, stopped by a few shops either because Evandel wanted something or just for fun.

They were having fun as usual.

-- Meanwhile -- England -- English Royal Court -- 

-- Main Head Office --

***A day later...

3rd POV

A middle-aged man was sitting on a chair in an office. The office was quite decorated, but the most notable things were the countless bundle of documents piled up one after another.

He had a  shaved beard, long blone hair and light blue eyes and was wearing a black tuxedo.

The man was reviewing the documents with a non-interested look. He was bored, that was evident, but it was his job. All of these documents were negotiation papers and collaborations with other big guilds and famous identities.

Even though he looked like he wanted to just leave everything like as it is and enjoy doing something else, he couldn't. All of these were important, they decided the future of England, his country. He couldn't just give them to his subordinates because, no matter how competent one's subordinates were, they could still make mistakes.

Yes, this was the King of England, Arthur Louise Alexander.