Chapter 32 : Clancey Islet [1]

Short Note : Before reading the chapter, I want you guys to know that the update shedule would be 1 chapter per week again as I have adjusted my shedule and reduced the load.

Also, I have a YouTube Channel on which I will be uploading Gacha Reaction videos. The first video is coming this month and it's [The Novel's Extra react to Hajin - AU ]

As you have guessed, it contains non-canon stuff from this fanfic, thus the AU.

Name of Channel : @astral_trinity9059

Now, back to reading!

**

3rd POV

Hajin slowly opened her eyes as morning light shone on his face. Getting up, he rubbed his eyes and looked around, still half asleep.

After finally recovered full consciounsness, he looked besides him and saw saw Rachel sleeping soundly. Only, this time, she was clinging much more closer as Evandel was not here with them.

"..." He abserved her cute face in silence, enjoying the image of her face looking so peaceful.

Suddenly, she seemed to move a bit, seemingly trying to hug Hajin, who was now sitting, so she couldn't hug him while in her sleeping position.

Hajin instinctively reached out his hand and slightly touched her face, caressing her cheeks slowly with his index finger.

"Mm~" Maybe recognizing his touch subconsciounsly, she let out a pleased hum. But instead of just switching sides or doing anything else, she took his finger inside her mouth and bit on it.

"Huh?! Uh..." Hajin shivered a little, feeling his finger being bitten slightly. That feeling was strange!

He tried to retract his finger, but it seemed that Rachel got disturbed too much that her eyes started shaking. Soon, she opened her eyes slighly.

"Uh... morning..." Hajin said while stractching his cheeks with his other hand.

"Umm..." Rachel sleepily got up and sat on the bed, rubbing her eyes with one hand while the other was holding a pillow.

"Mor...ing" She said sleepily.

'She looks so cute!!!' Hajin thought but held himself back from hugging her right away.

"Come on, today's the event at the Islet. Get ready. Even if it's at night, we should prepare early because from noon to evening, everyone would be busy."

"okey..." She said and sleepily got up from the bed with Hajin. After washing their faces and brushing their teeths, they made their way to the dinning room where breakfast was served.

"Oh? My my, looks like the newly weds have already woken up~" They were greeted by a teasing Elizabeth, who was looking at them both, specifically at Rachel's appearance.

'Mm~ Good. Looks like she's letting herself be much more open.' Elizabeth thought.

Arthur was also sitting on the chair besides Elizabeth, eating his breakfast silently. He looked at them for a second, noded, and continued what he was doing.

It looked like he had become more tolerable to Hajin's presence besides Rachel. Although it couldn't be said that he was not annoyed, but getting beaten up a few times and receiving lectures from his wife seemed to be effective.

Hajin sat on one of the chairs opposite to Elizabeth while Rachel sat besides him.

"Where is Evandel?" That was the first question Hajin asked before anything. Afterall, his top priority in this place was to keep Rachel and Evandel from any harm, be it mental or physical.