Chapter 12 : Confrontation(Part 1)

3rd Person POV - Night Time

In an unknown part of the Island, there could be seen a black-haired girl that reached her hip, while she had a communication device near her ears, but not in plane sight. 

She was sitting on the branch of a tree while talking to someone through the communicator, she wasn't in a good mood from the facial expressions she was making. And this was all because of a certain pair of black and blone hair cadets.

"Boss, have you come into contact with him?" A woman's voice could be heard from near her ear, from the way she talked, it seemed that she was the black haired woman, now called boss's subordinate, but she was very carefree with her tone.

"Unfortunately, No. I haven't even been able to come near him directly. He's always with that blonde-haired girl." She said in disdain. It was obvious that she was angry.

"Oya? Are you jealous of the princess, boss?" The woman on the call asked in a teasing tone.

"Huh? Of course not! I'm just angry that I couldn't even judge him... even though he's a potential team member..." Boss answered.

"Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you boss. It's obvious that the princess would invite him to her guild in the future, and from their relationship, he would probably accept." She said.

"...that's a problem as well. But I don't think I'll have the chance to meet him right now. Besides, it's almost time for that monster to show up. I have been detecting mana signatures from the centre of the island for quite a while." She continued:

"It will probably be appearing any time now." She concluded.

"Well that's true, and we have to get the dust as well, its a rare drop from a monster that barely appears nowadays." The women ended her sentence.

*

**

***

**Next Morning -- 4 AM**

3rd Person POV --Inside what looked like a tent --

A blonde-haired girl was sleeping on a bed. Next to the bed was a futton on which a black-haired boy was also sleeping in an akward position. His blacket was thrown into oblivion.

*Chirp*

*Chirp*

Sound of birds' chirping was heard, which seemed to break the sleep of the girl.

She slowly opened her eyes, her vision was still foggy. She changed positions a few times, and soon woke up.

"...he looks like a heavy sleeper, hehe~"

Yawning while streching her arms and rubbing her eyes, she got off the bed and went near him, putting the blacket on him. She than went outside of the tent quietly.

After that, she started exercising and stretching her body. She than went into the forest to find her morning prey.

Meanwhile, after some time, the black-haired boy seemed to wake up from the continuous sound of birds and wild animals.

He slowly got up, repeated the same process as the girl, and went outside of the tent, his eyes still heavy.

After washing his face near the river, he came back and started exercising. After a good five minutes, he stood up and went to the grill stand. After getting the ingredients out of the bag, he started cooking.

**After a few minutes**

*Hush*

*Hush*

The previous girl came out of the bushes. Her clothes were a bit dirty while her hair seemed to be messy. She had just came back from her daily training.