Chapter 26 : Absolute Monsters

3rd POV

In a big mansion-sized pent house inside cube, in the bedroom, Hajin and Rachel could be seen sleeping while Evandel was in between them. Both of them had their hands on top of Evandel as if to protect her while she was sleeping. They looked cute from the outside, but only some know that they were the strongest existences in the universe, and part of the strongest family in existence.

Suddenly, the alarm clock rang and weakend their state of sleep, slowly waking them up.

Hajin slowly opened his eyes, sat up, his vision still hazy as he looked around him and saw Rachel and Evandel sleeping soundly, although, Rachel's eyes were twitching, she was also slowly waking up.

He just observed this scene for some time and layed on the bed again as he cuddled with Evandel and Rachel.

After a few minutes, Rachel also opened her eyes and looked around, stopping at Hajin. Her vision was still hazy, but she could still tell that the one in front of her was Hajin.

"Good morning, Rachel~" He said as he moved his head forward and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"... !" She finally regained her consciosness as she felt something soft on her lips. After their lips departed, she blushed and aburtly turned her head to the side to hide her embarrassed face. 

"G-good morning... "

Hajin lightly chuckled.

"Maybe I should do this everyday..." He said while holding his chin, acting like he was thinking something very important, to which Rachel's blush turned deeper.

"Haha, just kidding~" He said and laughed lightly at the end.

"... I don't mind..." She said in a really low voice, but Hajin heard her remark loud and clear due to his super senses.

"..." Now even he was taken off guard. Still, he didn't turn his face and kept staring at Rachel.

"I'm gonna go prepare breakfast... !"

In the end, Rachel gave up as she stood up from the bed and ran to the kitchen.

Hajin just stared at her back as she left and than turned his gaze to Evandel, who was now moving her arm in her sleep as if trying to find someone, probably Rachel, turned sides for a few times and than hugged Hajin.

He smiled and patted her head. He waited for a moment so she could fall asleep again, than slowly got up and placed a body pillow in his place as he took slow steps and left the room, but left the door open so Evandel won't feel scared if she suddenly woke up.

He went to the washroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth and than went to the kitchen where he saw Rachel cooking something on the stove.

He slowly came from behind with gentle steps and hugged her.

"Sorry..."

"..."

"Sorry!" He apologized again seeing that Rachel was silent.

"..." She still remained silent.

"... Are you mad?" He asked hesitantly.

"... N-no, I-I was just taken by surprise. It's just... embarrassing..." She finaly spoke

"Does that mean I shouldn't do it again... ?" He asked.

"I don't particularly mind... just... don't do it so suddenly."

"Okay!" He said as the smile returned to his face and his hug became stronger, though, that didn't annoy Rachel in the slightest. In fact, she was rather happy that he was being so open, otherwise it would have been awkward between them, at least that's what she thought so.