Questions for the Readers

Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask you a few questions, you're free to skip the chapter but please do answer the last one because it'll determine how the story progresses.

Q1 - Are you satisfied by the current phase or do you want to increase the progressing speed(I mean in terms of Romance)?

Q2 - Do you want Hajin to be more OP or do you want him to stay as he is? If you choose the latter, than he won't gain more powers(At least for quite a while) but if you choose the prior, than he'll be gaining power boosts every 2 to 3 chapters or so.

Q3 - The most important one! Do you want this story to be based on Hajin or an OC? By OC, I mean a character that won't be Hajin and will also have different powers and fighting styles. Since Hajin is a Sharpshooter, the fighting scenes would be a little boring and and difficult to write in a way that makes it fun. If you choose Hajin, the story will progress like it is. If you choose the OC, I'll make a quick ending to this story and remake it but with the OC instead of Hajin(Hajin will still be a side character though).

There's no read to rush the questions, I'll just continue updating with the usual schedule until there are enough votes for which the readers want the story to progress.

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update TwT but don't worry, the update will come soon(Probably Saturday or Sunday).

Thanks for Reading! Have a Great Day~

Author Out~