Announcement(Not a Chapter)

Sorry for not uploading guys. Exams are near and I'm not getting any new good ideas because of them. The ones that I have are getting mixed and destroyed because of the Exams.

There are only Two weeks left before exams, so this story will go on a Month Long Hiatus ;-;

For those who wanted to know what the next chapter was gonna be like, its basically Hajin and Rachel living together in the tent, hunting together, and than some character development. Slight Hints of Evandal given to Rachel, and than Boss's coming.  They would eventually catch the hidden intructors(One for each) and both would have 200+ points(Hajin will have more).The Duo was eventually gonna fight Boss,  Rachel would get hurt which would anger Hajin. His fear of Boss would decrease slightly and rage will rise, and he would attack with more power. Boss, sensing the danger, would go for a Critical attack, only to test Hajin though. The attack could kill Hajin(Or at least hurt him a lot), just than, Evandal would come out(in seed form) and take the attack head on. Her seed form would badly get hurt. This would anger Hajin to the extreme. He'll utilize some of [Imaginary Space] and get a upper hand. He'd try to hurt Boss but avoid killing her(since if she dies so soon, the plot won't be able to continue).

During the fight, they'll continue changing locations while Rachel following them with Evandel(Seed Form) in her arms(Hajin's request). They will eventually reach the location where the butterfly monster was gonna spawn. The butterfly's presence would trigger Evandal into an evoltion(Not in the Canon Novel), the [Higher Being] would get interested and help her.  She would gain a Human form(All happening in front of Rachel). On the other side, Boss's clone would already be destroyed. Hajin would use [SP converter] to regain his stamina. Hajin would get a gift from the [Higher Being]. The gift would have been a weapon(Not a gun, but a melee weapon) and would receive a gift named [Weapon Mastery]. Hajin and Rachel would fight the butterfly monster while Evandel is on Rachel's back strengthening Rachel with her Magic. The other Cadets(Including Suho's team) who saw the storm at the center of the Island from afar would come to fight as well. But they would see that Rachel and Hajin are already fighting. Hajin, being the quick one, would notice it and Rachel would do the same after some time. Hajin would decide to ignore and focus on the fight more. He'll use one of his powers, the Higher being would also let him use [Imaginary Space] more. He'll decide to end it with one final strike. Signaling Rachel to go back with Evandel(Who has already converted back to Seed form after sensing other cadets from afar). Rachel would have worried at first but would choose to do as he says. Hajin would put all of his inherited power from the [Higher Being] and utilize his Gift to the Maximum capacity bearable for his body and attack killing the monster with one shot. But he would have caused something else as well that is and should be too shocking for a Cadet to do. What was it gonna be? That was gonna be in the next chapter(After Hiatus)

Again, Sorry for those who thought this was a chapter TTwTT. I will return on 25th April(Probably), upload a long chapter, and than we will have the practical exams, That would only take two weeks or so though so no need to worry since it has enough holidays before the exams).

Thanks for reading, hope I didn't make you too sad...

Author Out!