Chapter 19

Well here's another chapter for you all. I've had lots of suggestions for Abbys wedding dress. I must say you are all amazing at designing and I will be sorting through and announcing the winner closer to the actual wedding day. Don't worry it's not that far away. I might just have a very special prize for the winner, but can't say more at the moment.

Love you all. xx

Chapter 19

"So what do you think?"

Gabe had just switched on a bank of lights that illuminated the inside of the stable block.

"As you can see, the height of the roof gives plenty of room to put another floor in. I don't think it will take long to get it sorted. The building already has power and water, so that's not a problem." He continued, as he walked between a row of cars.

Surprised that Abby hadn't responded, he turned to look at her.

She stood in the doorway, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

"Earth to Abby." Gabe joked.

She blinked twice and then looked at Gabe.

"Sorry, did you say something?"

Gabe walked back over to her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"I was just saying how easy it should be to put another floor in. Is there a problem?"

"What? No, it's just....."

Gabe waited for her to continue.

"When you said garage, I didn't expect to see the complete shopping list from Gone in 60 Seconds in it." Her words tumbled out and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Gabe burst out laughing as he pulled her into his chest.

"I wouldn't say it's the complete list."

"I thought Pod was the petrol head in the band."

"I've had my moments and they're a sound investment."

Abby slipped her hands round his waist and pulled him tighter.

"You don't have to justify the way you spend your money Gabe. I was just surprised as I haven't seen you drive anything other than the Range Rover."

"Well it's time we remedied that then." He kissed the top of her head and started walking backwards, pulling her along with him. Stopping by a steel cabinet, Gabe reached out and punched some buttons on a numeric keypad. The door clicked open, revealing rows of keys each with their own fob showing the make of car.

Gabe glanced along the rows until he spotted what he was looking for. Grabbing the key he closed the cabinet back up and turned to grin at Abby.

Stepping away from her he waved the key in the air and putting on the worst Nicholas Cage accent she had ever heard, he spoke.

"I just stole fifty cars in one night! I'm a little tired, little wired, and I think I deserve a little appreciation!"

Abby burst out laughing and gave him a shove.

"Don't give up your day job, that was terrible."

"I didn't think it was that bad. Just for that I don't think you deserve a ride in Eleanor." He huffed and started walking back to the key cabinet.