Chapter 24

Here's a nice long chapter for you. No it's not the wedding yet lol. I know that's what you're waiting for, but i realised that I had forgotten about the stag and hen parties. Oh yes lots of fun to be had, so enjoy. xx

Chapter 24

Four days before the wedding, Cam and Alice made a grand entrance by helicopter.

"You're worse than Pod with your toys." Gabe joked when he greeted Cam in a man hug.

"Ah but there's a reason I brought this particular toy with me." Cam slapped him on the back.

Abby hugged Alice then turned to see what Cam was talking about.

"I'm not sure I want to hear this." Gabe replied with a frown.

"You didn't think I was going to let you get away without a stag party did you?"

Abby's eyes widened and Gabe just groaned.

Cam grabbed Gabe round the neck and laughed.

"It's all sorted, we'll be flying out later."

"Ah come on Cam, you know how I hate flying in those bloody things."

"By the time we've finished with you, you won't even notice."

Alice laughed at her husband's antics, but then she noticed the worried look on Abby's face.

"Don't worry, he's in safe hands." She gave Abby a hug to reassure her.

"Also, I have plans for you young lady. We are going to have our own celebration right here."

"To be honest I hadn't even thought of doing anything. I've been so busy sorting out my dress, it never crossed my mind."

"Lucky for you, we have taken care of everything so relax." Alice smirked, which just made Abby worry more.

"What do you mean, we?"

"I've been in touch with everyone and it's all sorted."

"As long as you haven't arranged any male strippers or anything." Abby mumbled as they started walking back to the house.

"What was that about strippers?" Gabe nudged Abby.

"I think I'd die of embarrassment if a guy started stripping in front of me."

Gabe leaned in and whispered in her ear. "You never have a problem when I do it."

Abby elbowed him in the ribs. "That's different and would you really want me watching some random guy doing that?"

"Absolutely not, there's only one body you should be lusting after and its right here baby." He wiggled his hips and Abby burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, there won't be any strippers for either of you." Alice gave Cam a look that made him put his hands up and give her a wide eyed innocent look back.

"Ok, no strippers."

"Well now that's sorted, let's get you inside and show you your room. I'm sure you want to freshen up after your journey." Abby led them in through the front door and heard Alice let out a gasp as she saw the decorations.

"Oh Abby this is amazing."

Abby looked around at the festive decorations. Large garlands wound their way down the long bannisters of the stairs. Everything was tastefully decorated in green, red and gold. There was a large Christmas tree in one corner, white lights twinkling like stars.

"I can't take any credit for this, it's all Mary. I'm sure she has her own Minions stashed in the basement. I don't know how she does it."

"She's a wonder alright." Gabe agreed.