Chapter 14

As always, sorry for the wait but I am working on the next chapter. Thanks for sticking with me and for all your great comments. x

Chapter 14

When they got back to the hotel, the paparazzi were waiting for them. They had obviously found out that the couple were still in New York. Abby convinced Gabe that they might as well deal with the questions sooner rather than later. So they walked hand in hand through the crowd, smiling at photographers and showing the ring when asked. They confirmed the engagement and the fact that they hadn't set a date for the wedding yet. For once, the press didn't seem to have any awkward questions for them and were relieved when they finally made it into the hotel lobby. 

As they walked towards the lift, Gabe pulled out his phone and started typing a text. Abby looked on as the phone beeped with a reply and Gabe visibly relaxed. 

"Care to tell me what that was about?" She asked, as he put the phone back into his pocket. 

Pulling her into his arms, he kissed the top of her head before answering. 

"I asked Cam if we could use the company jet to fly back home today, we're not going to get any privacy now that the paps have found us." 

Abby looked up at him with wide eyes. "You can do that?" Gabe just gave her a wry smile. 

"Of course you can." She murmured.

A couple of hours later, having left the hotel via the back entrance to avoid the press, Gabe was leading Abby into the plush interior of the record company's jet. 

Gabe watched Abby with amusement as she looked around, her eyes wide as she took in the luxury around her. She had thought flying first class out to New York was an experience, but this was something else. The lounge area looked more like the inside of a fancy hotel, with leather sofas, wide screen TV, a bar and thick carpets. A flight attendant, who looked like she had just stepped off the cover of Vogue, welcomed them aboard and asked if they would like refreshments. Gabe led Abby to two armchairs and made sure she was safely buckled in for take-off. 

Once they were in the air and levelled out, Gabe leaned over and unbuckled Abby's seat belt. He stood up and pulled her with him. 

"What are you doing?" She asked, as he pulled her towards the back of the cabin. 

Pushing open a door that she hadn't noticed when they boarded the plane, he looked back at her a grinned. Abby looked past him and gasped when she realised they were walking into a bedroom. 

Gabe pulled her inside and with one fluid movement, closed the door and pushed her up against it. Before she had time to think, his lips were on hers and she melted into his arms. Gabe groaned as he ran his hands down her sides and then grabbed her legs, lifting her off her feet. She immediately wrapped her legs around him as his tongue played along her bottom lip, and then into her mouth. Abby ran her hands through his hair and shuddered as he started to run his lips down her jaw and then nibbled her neck. She didn't even notice when Gabe turned round and started moving, it was only when he lowered them both gently onto the bed that she realised what he was doing. 

Lifting his head, his eyes danced with mischief as his hands started to undo her jeans. 

"I thought it was time you joined the mile high club." 

Abby ran her hands under his t-shirt and smiled when she felt him shudder and groan. 

"I think you might just be right." She grinned at him as she started to pull his t-shirt up.