002

*Just a disclaimer; Not everything in this fanfiction's timeline and events are accurate as in the original manga

*Just a disclaimer; Not everything in this fanfiction's timeline and events are accurate as in the original manga. I have tried my best to get the whole timeline of Legis and Amelia's past, however I was still left with many blanks and questions. Hence, in order to make sense of the story, I had to estimate and assume some of their past.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

By the next day, your parents have heard about everything from your older brother and they've reluctantly agreed to your proposal.

Your parents decided to spend the whole of their last day with you and they spoiled you. A lot.

"My baby angel, I thought I would only need to let you go when you get married but now you're leaving so soon... I never expected to be separated from you so soon at 9 years old... *whines* I'll miss you so much Arabella!"

That is the main gist of what you were hearing from your parents almost the whole day. I'm going to spare you the details of these interactions, since I'm so merciful and gracious.

Other than your parents' whines and cries, you heard "What would you like Bella? You can get anything you want. Don't worry about it. We will get it for you~". You were being so loved by your parents.

Oh to be in your position~

By the end of the day, you were drained of all your energy. You were practically knocked out the moment your head touched your pillow. You fell into a long and dreamless slumber.

The next day, the day of your departure, you were washed up and prepared by the servants and you watched this process in your half-asleep state.

Before boarding the carriage that would take you to the capital, your whole family and all the staff was gathered around the front gate.

As expected, your parents are still whining, crying and balling their eyes out. Your brother has a scrunched solemn expression on his face that you feared might be permanent if held for too long.

'That expression might ruin his celebrity-like face...'

As you can tell, you are also well loved by the staff of the manor as some can be spotted with some tears escaping their eyes.

Once all the farewells were ceased, you could finally leave the manor with the background soundtrack of your parents' excessive and dramatic wails slowly fading away.

The journey from the south to the capital would take a minimum of 4 days to complete. Over the duration of your journey, you stayed in only the finest inns and you had 3 knights as well as 5 maids travelling with you.

Fast forward to the moment you arrive at the gates of the Floyen Manor. You were received by Duchess Floyen and a few servants belonging to the Floyen Manor.

"I, Lady Arabella Lennox, greet your grace the Duchess Floyen." The Madam seemed pleased with your show of respect and allowed for you to lift your head.