009

It was mid way through that year when you started pressuring Legis into proposing

By now, you should expect yourself to be a master manipulator. You were gaslighting gatekeeping and girl bossing.

But most importantly, you were guilt tripping Legis for not having even planned to propose yet.

"Are you really going to wait more than 2 years to propose to her? Don't you even see her in your future? Imagine your adorable children? Do you not want that?" You interrogated Legis whenever possible.

You were being kind of bitchy, not gonna lie. Legis wasn't surprised though, by your disrespectful behaviour, as you were always acting like this whenever you wanted him to make a difficult decision.

He appreciated your help, as all your pressure in the past had led to him getting good results with Amelia, but sometimes he finds you a really annoying bitch.

Fantastically, over the long years of friendship with you, he had learnt to never try to go against you and just go along with it.

Hence, this time it wasn't that long till he relented to your insistence and left the planning to you, once again. Him being pleased that you had finally shut up, was an understatement.

You then proceeded to plan out an elaborate plan. Afterall, you wanted your best friend's proposal to be the best and the most romantic that it could be.

You felt that having Legis propose near the end of November, would be perfect, as you'd have the whole of December to plan and prepare for the wedding, which would be held around the start of the next year.

You were contemplating between having the proposal in the Floyen garden or at the original hill that the previous night market picnic was to be held at.

Then, after much deliberation, you settled for the picnic on the hill as all the important events happening in the Floyen garden would've been unoriginal and boring.

You wanted Amelia to be able to share the stories of her confessions and proposals and impress anyone who listens.

On top of that, the couple could just visit the nostalgic Floyen garden anyday they wanted. It wouldn't be fitting for a duchess to be proposed to in a mere garden.

Fast forwarding to the day of the proposal, you were basically bouncing in your seat in the carriage.

You had decided to give the couple some privacy and not follow them around the night market.

But you didn't plan on missing the romantic picnic scene entirely, so, here you were, making your way to the hill, where the couple should be heading to right at this moment.

When the door of your carriage was finally opened by your coachman, you basically sprinted, with the speed of light, up the hill and you're glad that your slight leg muscles had helped to numb some of the after effects of your sudden exercise.