017

【𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿】ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

(A/N)
hey yall I just finished reading up the season 3 updates and oml 😭😭😭 I'm so happy for juvel and Max but at the same time I'm so jealous of amelia like they legit love each other so much!! like writing this fic is starting to make me feel so wrong for tryna get with her mannn

but itsok this pain that I went thru, imma make yall feel it too HAHAH if I have to go thru this pain yall do too

also WTF I WROTE DUKE LION SAINT FLOYEN SO OOC BROOOOO there's no saving it man sorry yalls I tried being as Canon compliant as possible but shit just ain't possible anymore

oh and why's paphnil the dragon but in human from kinda 👀

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

At breakfast, Legis asked you, "So.. how was your family?"

I gave him a side eye and simply stated, "I don't know. Why would you care?" before shoving a slice of pancake into my mouth.

I enjoyed watching his eyebrows furrowed in displeasure.

I still suppressed my smirk.

"Can you not be so.. rude." He sighed.

"Me? Rude? You're the one who called me a monster." Your retort had nearly caused juvel to spit out her drink.

She coughed a little but quickly recovered which allowed the 2 adults gazes to turn away from her once confirming that she was fine.

"You know I didn't mean it.. it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry it won't happen again." You refused to meet his gaze afraid that you'd give in too easily to his beautiful eyes.

"How would I know for sure that you'd never hurt me like that ever again." You grumbled.

Without a heartbeat of hesitation, legis spoke up.

"I promise." The sudden conviction in his voice caused you to finally look at him.

His eyes.

You knew you were weak to them, but that was just a severe understatement.

They were pleading with you desperately.

And after he registered your gaze meeting his, relief and weirdly satisfaction flashed in his eyes.

You couldn't maintain this intense eye contact for any longer and you forced your gaze back onto your plate.

You let a small smile slip onto your lips and you told him.

"Then make it up to me."

~

You didn't think that your words would mean so much to him.