016

【𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿】ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

➤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

2 years soon passed and it was time for your return to the Floyen Estate.

Unfortunately, you had missed Amelia's death anniversary and while you were gone Juvellian had also regained her memories.

Juvellian had at first experienced conflicting feelings towards her father but upon remembering the various therapy sessions with and advice given by you she managed to process her emotions better.

This had led to Juvellian eventually understanding and forgiving her father.

On the day of your arrival, Juvellian was waiting eagerly for you. She missed you so much.

She was also very worried as the last time she had heard from you was your letter of well wishes when she first fell unconscious.

She's been trying to contact you for the past 2 years and has been diligently sending you letters monthly.

However, your lack of response had started to worry her. She was practically a bouncing ball filled with anxiety as she waited.

Little did Juvellian know that you were currently being prohibited from entering the estate at the main gate.

You were a confused mess as you tried to reason with the guards trying to identify yourself to them and convince them to let you in.

Your efforts were futile. (what's new?)

The guards just kept repeating the same sentence over and over again.

"You are not allowed to enter without an appointment or evidence of an invitation.".

You were starting to get frustrated but were saved when Juvellian suddenly appeared at the gate.

Juvellian had started getting impatient from waiting at the front door and decided to wait for you by the front gate.

As she approached the front gate she learnt about your situation and this had triggered her anger.

"What are you waiting for? Let her in! Can't you recognise that this is Lady Arabella? She is a very important person to me and if you have a problem with her then you have a problem with me.". Juvel berated the guards.

"B-but my Lady, Duke Floyen had ordered us to-" Juvellian had interrupted the guards.

"I will speak about this to Father myself." She snapped at them.