007

At 19 years old, your older brother Jung finally Inherited the title of Marquis Lennox as shown in the original manga

Ever Since, your brother became Marquis, he started making you learn how to manage territory and strategy tactics etc.

This wasn't as hard as you thought it would be since, during your stay at the Floyen Manor, you had studied alongside Legis during his heir studies.

The only thing that you felt was weird for you to learn was basic swordsmanship. You were never the strongest or agile but this basic training to you was hellish.

Your stamina could not make it and you were forced anyway by your older brother to watch over the manors' knights training sessions.

Inevitably, by the end of the year, you managed to get fitter, stronger, faster and healthier. Your swordsmanship skills were not on par with most of the manors' knights however were much better than any other noble ladys'.

Moreover, spending all that time under the sun training had led to you getting a little bit tan but you did not mind that as your tan skin had only accentuated your emerald green eyes even more.

You even managed to grow slightly taller.

(This is significant because I can't grow anymore-)

You were now a good proportion of muscle and flesh.

Unfortunately, you could not stop the inevitable war with the Kingdom of Tezeria from happening the next year.

Since the protection of the northern borders weren't under your familys' control, the Tezerian invaders somehow managed to infiltrate our Empire.

With the war brewing in the north, Marquis Lenox, your older brother, was forced to join the war as the representative of your household.

Your father, the former Marquis Lennox, then had to watch over the territory in his stead.

As predicted, the newly throned Emperor Darius had fled the Palace when the Kingdom of Tezeria's troops had invaded the Capital.

You weren't very worried for your brothers' survival as it was apparent in the manga that he had survived. Furthermore, his survival was essential for the future plot of the original manga.

As expected, Legis had stepped up and led the Floyen knights to defend against Tezeria and with his transcendent powers, the victor of the battle was obvious.

It was a joyous victory and most of high society was in favour of Legis usurping the throne.

However, Legis did not give in to the nobles' wishes and instead, he expressed his support towards Emperor Darius.

The Emperor Darius' reputation was tarnished. He was deemed a coward by most if not all of high society and he was desperate to save his face somehow.

To appease the nobles and reward Legis, he had appointed Legis the leader and commander of the Imperial Knights and the Central Army.