004

Since the three of you had grown closer over the span of 3 to 4 years, now that Amelia and Legis are 14 years old, you've noticed some changes in the dynamics of the friend group

When they were 12 years old, you noticed how Legis had finally wholeheartedly accepted Amelia's friendship.

However, now, the change in dynamics is caused by Legis possibly doubting if Amelia truly is just being nice to him because she wants to be his friend or does she actually have some underlying feelings for him.

This suspicion from Legis towards Amelia lasted for a whole year when they were 14 years old and you were there the whole time to witness it.

The awkward avoiding eye contact, the stolen glances and the stuttering of voices, etc. They were like teenagers going through puberty and being influenced by their changing hormones.

Being quite familiar with Amelia, you weren't expecting her to be shy about expressing her feelings for Legis.

I mean, who wouldn't like Legis? Am I right? The little Duke had grown to be a very attractive young man.

If he were living in the modern world, he would've been scouted by idol scouts everyday and everywhere he went.

You knew Amelia was probably the first person between the 2 to catch feelings but you did not expect her to be shy about them.

Realising this problem, you decided to encourage (pressure) Amelia to confess. Although it did take a whole year for you to be able to convince her, Amelia finally gave in and left it to you to plan how the confession goes.

You planned for Amelia to meet Legis in the garden after Legis' birthday celebration ended. You thought that the garden would be the best place for Amelia's confession as it was the first place where they met. Being surrounded by the flowers would be quite romantic as well.

Legis' Birthday Celebration had finally ended and the guests were slowly making their way out of the manor. You quickly spotted Legis amidst the crowd and ran up to him.

"Legis! Come quick! I need to show you something." You pull on his arm and guide him to the garden entrance.

"Belle?" You gently pushed into the garden and told him, "Hurry head to the middle of the garden and you'll see what I mean."

You merely gave him a cheeky grin and he furrowed his eyebrows at you but followed your instructions anyway.

You silently and sneakily spied on him as he made his way to where Amelia was waiting. You were planning on watching the whole thing go down and come out at the end to celebrate and congratulate them.

You may be questioning me as to why I am making you ship the 2 together when you're supposed to end up with Legis.

But without them getting together how would Juvellian exist? Moreover, they're a pretty wholesome couple.