005

Whilst brainstorming on how Legis should confess to Amelia, you had to keep such exciting information to yourself and hangout with Amelia as per usual

"Hey Bella, have you ever visited the night market? I haven't been there since I was a kid and I'm starting to miss it... In the past, I would go with my mother and older sister but after me and my sister joined the magic tower, we weren't allowed to go out and have fun anymore. And with my mothers' death, even more so did my sister and I not get to visit the night market." You weren't expecting this sudden solemn news.

You decided that maybe for a moment you could forget about the planning of the confession and focus more on being there with your best friend.

"No I haven't but I bet it'd be fun if you visited with me someday. You could show me around and we'd buy anything you want." You tried comforting Amelia by giving her something to look forward to.

"Yeah! We should go together someday. What about we go tomorrow with Legis?" Amelia brightened up.

'Hm... This might be a great opportunity for Legis to confess!' You thought about Amelia's proposal for a few seconds.

"Mn! Let's go ask Legis. But first, we need to ask for permission from Aunt and Uncle Floyen." You nodded while taking hold of Amelias' hand.

Amelia had giggled, "I can never get over you calling the Duke and Duchess that. Whenever I hear you call them that, I really think of you as Legis' cousin."

You started guiding her towards the Duchess' bedroom, "Well I did grow up with them providing for me since I was 9 years old... So that would make it 7 years now!".

After receiving permission from the Duke and Duchess, the 2 of you knocked on Legis' bedroom door playfully.

Before the both of you could continue knocking on the poor door with your annoying fists, Legis swung the door open with his usual unimpressed expression.

'His expression is definitely saying, "Why am i even friends with these idiots?" Well too bad I'm never going to let him unfriend me even if he wanted to.

Seeing as the both of you seemed unusually excited to see him compared to other days he knew the both of you have been up to something bad.

"No time to talk! Move aside!" Amelia shoved Legis aside to stop him from blocking the doorway.

Surprisingly, with the amount of strength Amelia used, Legis had only stumbled back a few steps.

'Damn this dude has grown up stronger now huh? Should I test my strength on him? No that would be child abuse-'. Legis' sigh interrupted your sinister thoughts.

Amelia had made herself comfortable on the sofa in Legis' room. You gave Legis a cheeky smile and an evil giggle before having Amelia make room for you on the sofa.