010

*In the original manga, Alice's name wasn't even mentioned nor was it mentioned that Amelia had a sister

*In the original manga, Alice's name wasn't even mentioned nor was it mentioned that Amelia had a sister. But the manga did mention something about 'she' being kidnapped but it was never mentioned if she could be saved. Perhaps, this could be the reason why Geraldines' mother was never mentioned in the manga.

Around 9 months later, baby Juvellian was born and the couple had asked you to name Juvel's middle name.

You were honoured by the opportunity but just for the sake of respecting the original author of the manga, you went with Juvel's original middle name - Eloy.

You had been a great babysitter for the baby and had played a major role in decreasing the couple's stress.

You were even present for Legis' first experience of carrying baby Juvel. It was such a wholesome scene.

The Duke had been awkwardly standing in the corner of the bedroom when Amelia noticed his demeanour and asked him.

"What are you doing? Do you want to hold the child?" Legis had only nodded bashfully.

You found the scene amusing but you didn't want to discourage him, so instead, you guided him to position his arms properly to receive the baby.

"The baby's so little I don't know what to do." Legis had said while holding Juvel stiffly and wearing a concentrated expression.

You had nearly let out a giggle when Amelia, being more focused than you, immediately started correcting Legis' posture.

"You're not holding it properly. Do it like this so Juvellian doesn't drop."

Legis quickly readjusted his arms and asked warily, "Like this?".

At Legis' unconfident behaviour, you had nearly said, "You're good at a lot of things, but not when it comes to holding babies." but Amelia had beat you to it.

"So little. I don't think the baby will talk anytime soon." Legis had mumbled his thoughts out loud and he thought to himself, 'Someday, you'll call me "father" right?'.

Finally, at the age of 21 years old, the Duke had started wearing his glasses.

"Woah! It looks beautiful!" Amelia had exclaimed after putting on the pair of glasses on Legis.

"What are you doing?" Legis had questioned Amelia after observing Amelia's and your amazed expressions.

"Please wear glasses from now on when you're reading, it really suits you." You had requested of the Duke before Amelia could.

"My eyesight is fine, why..." Amelia had not let Legis finish his question as she said, "Because I want to see it, you must wear it from now on, ok?".

And with that, Legis had worn the glasses whenever he remembered this moment.

Eventually, you decided that it was time to start convincing the couple not to sign the contract with the Emperor.

If you aren't aware of what contract, it is the contract Legis will sign with the Emperor bound by the Crice's ring.