018

【𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿】ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕
𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙎

██████████

Soon the next year arrived and you turned 35.

You haven’t managed to meet Max lately.

You developed a new daily routine of having late night girl talk with 15 year old Juvellian before the both of you went to bed.

Tonight, Juvellian decided to focus more on your love life or lack thereof. (Single old lady)

“Bella, do you like anyone?” Juvel had asked you, seemingly innocent.

Thinking over her question, a timeless beauty flashed through your mind.

You shook your head to get rid of the handsome face.

‘No. I shouldn’t be thinking about him.’

“Nope. Not that I can think of. But if you’re referring to it platonically, of course I looooove my dearest beautiful little Juvellian~” You teased while pinching Juvel’s cheeks with a kissy expression.

Juvel’s face morphed into a cringing expression.

“I’m not a kid anymore you know…” Her response had made you smile knowingly.

“Yes but you are still a child. To me, you will always be my little Juvellian.” You let your hand hold up your face with your elbows resting on the table.

“But there must be someone you’re interested in, Bella. You’re already 35 years old!” Juvel steered the conversation back to the original topic.

You breathed in a deep breath before exhaling a large sigh.

“You sound just like my parents.” At this statement, Juvel thought that this was the end of the conversation.

Unexpectedly, you continued from where you left off.

“I used to like someone. But I don’t think I should even think about him like that anymore. No. I can’t. It just feels wrong… especially since- no. Nevermind.”

Your abrupt ending had caused Juvel to grow frustrated.

“Who is he? Bella I need to know. I can help you! Please~” Juvel whined.

You chuckled.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Juvel. It’s impossible. I don’t even like him anymore.” You dismissed her.

“Bella. If you don’t tell me now then I will ask dad to investigate this matter for me.” Juvel suddenly wore a serious expression.

Feeling threatened, you immediately conceded.