Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Chu Yan kept talking to death     at night , not bothering to listen to what Pei Yi had to say.

    Pei Yi: "..."

    Pei Yi looked at him calmly, and calmly reminded: "Mr. Chu, you will be slapped in the face."

    Chu Yan lowered his head and continued to read the documents, not intending to talk to him.

    Pei Yi walked up to the computer with his arms in his arms, and in the next second, he put the computer on Chu Yan's desktop.

    Chu Yan raised her eyes and looked at him with a look of "you must be tired of working".

    Pei Yi pointed to the computer, and said concisely, "It's Buqian's elementary school girl."

    He continued to refine his language: "I saw, I can't do it well. Mr. Chu, I can only trouble you to come out of the rivers and lakes again and take over this private job."

    Chu Tired of looking at the bag containing the computer, he recalled what he had said to Liao in his mind.

    So, he hardened his mind and repeated the answer just now: "No."

    Sheniu masters are always the most observant, and Pei Yi, a sheniu, is no exception.

    He calmly left his computer bag on the table, and he exited the office.

    Before leaving the office, he casually said: "It doesn't matter if you fix it or not, I can't fix it anyway." "

    I think the feng shui of your office is very good, so I'll leave the computer here first, in case it suddenly recovers by itself." Maybe."

    After Pei Yi finished speaking, he turned around and left, and closed the office door for him very considerately.

    The door was closed.

    Chu Yan was the only one in the huge office, and Chu Yan was grading the documents in his hand without changing his face, and after grading the documents, he turned on his computer to reply to work information.

    After replying to the message, he had another meeting.

    In short, he didn't give a single look to the computer bag on the table.

    He was very disgusted, and if he said that he would not soften his heart, he would not soften his heart.

    Because Pei Yi came to deliver the computer, he did not succeed in joining the company.

    "Brother Pei, you can't leave! Our technical department can't do without you!"

    Xiao Zhang from the department howled while hugging his arm. When other people saw this, they also followed suit: "Brother Pei, save the children, the children's hair is really going to be lost, please, show us another code!

    " I can only reluctantly give up the live broadcast of Lihua.

    He was sitting among all the sons, his fingers were flying over the keyboard, his whole body was numb.

    well.

    He wants to see tie flowers.

    He wants to fall in love.

    When it was off-duty time, Chu Yan was still in a meeting with the senior management.

    After the meeting, the high-level executives left one after another, and someone invited Chu Yan: "Mr. Chu, do you want to go together?" "