Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    no?

    In the senior nursing ward, Bu Shi talked to Bu Chen for a while, but he didn't respond: "Brother, what are you thinking?"

    Bu Chen withdrew his thoughts, looked up at him, "It's nothing.

    " The question just now was thrown to him: "You haven't said what we are going to do next."

    Bu Shen said flatly: "I will talk to him."

    Bu Shi: "..."

    Bu Shi frowned even tighter: " Why didn't you take me with you when you were talking to him? Do you think I'm not stable enough, or are you afraid that I'll fight with him?"

    Amidst Bu Shi's questioning, Bu Shen could only reluctantly express his position and was willing to take him with him Have a good talk with Chu Yan.

    But the premise is that they have to find an opportunity first.

    That night, Bu Chen didn't sleep very well when he followed Bu. The two of them were worried about their sister, and they had to hide it from the family, and they had to solve their sister's emotional problems by the way.

    These things were overwhelmed one by one, so they naturally didn't sleep easily.

    They didn't sleep well, but under the influence of the medicine, Chu Yan slept smoothly until dawn.

    the next day.

    When Chu Yan woke up, Bu Chen hadn't come over when he followed the steps. He went to see Bu Qian's situation first, but Bu Qian still didn't wake up.

    After watching Bu Qian, Chu Yan took the time to wash up.

    After he washed up, he sat down beside Bu Qian's bed. After sitting for a few minutes, Yu Qin carried his breakfast and opened the door of the ward sleepily.

    "Here."

    Yu Qin slept directly in the hospital, so the breakfast he bought was also bought in the hospital cafeteria. Handing the breakfast to Chu Yan, he said, "Yu Liao asked me to bring it for you."

    Yu Liao understood how nervous Chu Yan was to Bu Qian, so he could accurately guess his current state.

    Yu Qin was going to give Bu Qian a routine checkup, but Chu Yan was driven aside to have breakfast.

    Bu Shi and Bu Shen also came over.

    Chu Yan handed them the unopened bag: "Do you want to eat? It's still hot."

    Yu Qin's eyelids twitched, and he reminded: "I brought a lot of weight, you can share it together. points."

    This was the breakfast for Chu Yan, if Chu Yan didn't take a bite, it would be his fault. Anyway, the buns in the canteen are big and strong.

    They are divided into several points, and it is estimated that they can eat enough.

    He didn’t pick up the steamed stuffed bun while walking. Although he didn’t eat breakfast, he didn’t want to take it from Chu Yan either: “Eat it yourself, don’t worry about us. If I’m hungry, I’ll go buy it myself.” He refused simply, Chu

    Yan Seeing this, he didn't force it.

    The steamed stuffed buns in the cafeteria are big and strong, and I don't know what is put in them, but they taste quite fragrant. The smell of steamed stuffed buns filled the room, and when I was walking without breakfast, my stomach let out an unpromising growl.