Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    After Qinqin

    Chuyan said this, the whole person seemed to relax. His heartstrings that were always tense were finally broken by himself at this moment.

    With Bu Qian supporting the sofa with her hands, she leaned forward slightly, at such a close distance, the breathing of the two of them almost lingered together.

    "Chu Yan."

    Bu Qian asked softly, "Can you say it again?"

    She heard what Chu Yan said just now, but she wanted to hear it again. No, not once, but a hundred million times!

    Chu Yan's eyes no longer dodged, he looked directly into Bu Qian's eyes, and repeated the words: "Qian Qian, we are together." "Say it again."

    After

    listening to it countless times, Chu Yan Before her voice became hoarse, Bu Qian wrapped her arms around his neck and stuck her head into the socket of his neck.

    Her heartbeat was pounding, and she had expected to hear the words, but when she actually heard them, she still couldn't help jumping for joy.

    "Chu Yan, did I chase you back?"

    "Yes."

    Bu Qian hugged him tightly, and she rubbed against him vigorously, with uncontrollable joy in her voice: "From now on, you It's my boyfriend again, we can still be the same as before, right?"

    Chu Yan rubbed her head, and replied in a low voice: "Yes."

    The two confirmed their relationship, and they were supposed to hold hands Talk about love. The program that Ke Buqian participated in recording was still playing, and the sound from the program abruptly destroyed their atmosphere.

    Bu Qian had a difficult choice between watching the show and watching Chu Yan.

    Fortunately, Chu Yan made a choice for her: "Continue watching the show, you don't want me to see, how good are you?"

    Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu Qian was stunned: "I am so blunt say it?"

    Chu Yan hugged her and asked her to continue leaning in front of him, but facing the big screen. He took an orange and slowly peeled the fruit on the coffee table.

    He fed the orange meat to the person in his arms, bowed his head and replied, "You didn't say it so bluntly."

    But he could see through such small thoughts at a glance.

    The show is still on.

    Buqian was in a good mood at the moment, biting the orange flesh, she whimpered and brought the topic to the show: "Look, standing next to me is Pei Yi's goddess, she looks good and speaks well. "

    No wonder Pei Yi can like it so much.

    Chu Yan glanced at it, but didn't comment. In his eyes, all the girls in this world are not as beautiful as Bu Qian.

    "Well, Li Yuan is actually quite good. I heard that he was admitted to the university before and was sent to a doctorate all the way. Ji Gang's zoo is not small, we can visit it when we have time." Bu Qian broke up with

    him Thinking brokenly, Chu Yan is a very qualified listener, and would chime in from time to time.

    In the second half of the show, Bu Qian frowned: "Is it the editor's fault? Why do I feel that there are so many pictures of me and Song Zeng together." During the filming,