Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    When Nie

    Wei was speaking, she looked carefully at Bu Qian's face, as if she wanted to see how she was crying.

    Bu Qianrao knew that walking time was not very reliable, but he never thought that he would be so unreliable. With this move, he didn't want to move out by himself, but wanted to move out with him.

    "Qianqian, come here, let's have a good chat."

    Nie Wei led Buqian and led her to sit on the sofa. There are fresh melons and fruits on the coffee table in front of the sofa, which are just cut.

    "Don't be nervous, mom didn't mean to blame you. You eat some fruit, and we will talk while eating."

    Maybe it was the fact that her daughter was crying secretly, which was a big shock to Nie Wei. So when she talked about this matter, she was cautious in her tone.

    "Your brother talked to me a lot today. He said that Bu Chen has a dull temper, and you dare not talk to him about anything. Your father and I are elders, and you don't want to communicate with us, so you hold back when you encounter things. Let's go."

    When Nie Wei said this, her tone was full of pity.

    Seeing Nie Wei's distressed eyes towards her, Bu Qian almost couldn't find the corresponding expression for a while. She only has one feeling in her heart now -

    it would be a shame if she didn't do MLM in Bushi.

    It's really a talent to be able to fool people like this, even one's own mother.

    Not only can even his own mother be fooled, but even his own sister is cheated together. This brother is really a dog!

    Bu Qian cursed in his heart, but didn't show it on his face.

    "When I was young, I said that besides sticking to him, you also had a reason for work. You should have told us about this earlier." Seeing her sitting still, Nie Wei simply forked a piece of fruit from the fruit plate and handed it to her mouth inside.

    Bu Qian took a few bites, and it was quite sweet.

    She didn't talk to her, and after listening for a while, she heard Nie Wei say clearly: "There is our real estate near where you work now. I picked one before walking. He occasionally gets busy with work, and he will Live there."

    "If you want to move out to find him, then the two of you live there."

    As soon as these words came out, Bu Qian's eyes lit up. She raised her eyes and looked at Nie Wei fixedly: "Can I really go out to live?"

    "It would be more convenient if I went out. Of course, mother will not insist on you living at home."

    Although Nie Wei was reluctant to part with her daughter, she did not In the name of love, he will bind his daughter. She took Nie Wei's hand and patted the back of her hand in relief.

    "You can live with your brother, but if mom misses you, she will visit you. Mom will tell you on WeChat in advance, okay?" Bu Qian nodded without thinking

    .

    Since waking up from the car accident, she has lived in the family. Whether it is the father, mother, or elder brother, they all treat her as a baby, and there is no barrier against her.

    People's hearts are fleshy, and Bu Qian's feelings for them are not as alienated as they were at first.

    She nodded, and then said, "You can come whenever you want, even if I'm working overtime, I'll tell you."