Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Extra Teenage 4

    She heard from other students in No. 1 high school that this time the first grade went to a key high school.

    Chu Yan is the first in grade.

    Bu Qian stood among the students, staring at Chu Yan intently.

    She wondered a little, why is Chu Yan here again when he went to a famous high school?

    As if aware of being watched, Chu Yan suddenly raised his eyes and looked over. His eyes passed over the teacher and the students in the front row, and finally fell on Bu Qian's face.

    The girl standing next to Buqian was excited on the spot.

    She lowered her voice and said to the left and right: "The first age seems to be looking at me. He is looking at me. I just met his eyes!

    " shallow.

    Bu Qian gave a perfunctory "hmm" and didn't really want to talk to her.

    After a while.

    Chu Yan stood in the line of boys, the instructor sent the class teacher away, and continued the training.

    Military training lasts for a week, and the week is neither long nor short.

    All the students were sunburned, and some of them were weak and fainted at every turn.

    Bu Qian persisted the whole time.

    At night, when the dormitory held a sleep-up meeting, a girl in the dormitory mentioned Buqian, and she said in an envious tone: "I have been tanned several times, and Buqian is not tanned at all. This is simply too unfair!"

    Hearing the words, the other girls also responded: "It seems that there are not many people in our class who can't get tanned. By the way, Chu Yan doesn't get tanned either.

    " , I’m so tanned, it must be because I’m ugly.”

    Just like gossip about girls in the boys’ dormitory, boys will also be talked about in the girls’ dormitory.

    It's just that girls' chats with boys are much cleaner than boys' chats.

    When they talk about boys, they just talk about which boy is more attractive and which boy is interesting to them.

    In the girls' dormitory, Chu Yan's name appeared most frequently.

    He was a loner, made no friends, and rarely spoke to anyone.

    "Hey, I advise you not to be fooled by Chu Yan's appearance, he is not easy to provoke." In the darkness, someone said this.

    After this sentence fell, the others immediately regained their spirits: "Do you know something? Tell me." "Tell me

    , we won't spread it to the outside world.

    " We will live together for a long time, so let’s share something internally!"

    Under the instigation of several girls, the person who said Chu Yan was not easy to mess with, finally continued talking about Chu Yan again hesitantly.

    "He got into a fight with someone outside during the summer vacation and almost killed him." "

    I heard from others that he went to the bar, which was in the urban area. He went there to hang out with gangsters, and he didn't come back until school started. "

    And in the beginning, he went to a high school, but for some reason, he came to our school. According to me, he was probably rejected by the high school..." Those who can be rejected by key high