Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Old man Chu

    's words didn't have any effect, Chu Yan still led Buqian, and walked out of his sight step by step under his angry gaze.

    Lu Xi looked at the father and son of the Chu family who were standing there, and then at Chu Yan who had already walked a few steps. She followed up without waiting for Bu Qian to call her.

    Chu Yan's actions tonight fell into the eyes of everyone, making the eyes of everyone looking at Chu Wanming become very subtle.

    "Hey, Chu Yan has completely turned against Mr. Chu?"

    "Isn't this obvious? Think about it differently. If I were in Chu Yan's position, I would feel uncomfortable. My father made an illegitimate child Not to mention, you are still so partial to illegitimate children. Tsk, people’s hearts are fleshy, and Mr. Chu is now taking it upon himself.” “Okay, don’t

    look at it here, Chu Shen is small-minded, he will take revenge when he remembers revenge Human."

    The voices that had been deliberately lowered but could still be heard clearly reached the ears of the father and son of the Chu family. Chu Wanming's face was sullen, and he didn't want to stay any longer.

    "Chu Shen, come back with me."

    "Dad, look at the injuries on my body!"

    Chu Shen still wanted to make things worse, so that Bu Qian could be taken away by the police. But what he didn't expect was that his father's rejection of the police overwhelmed everything.

    "I'll say it again, come back with me."

    Chu Wanming's temper had reached the limit, and Chu Shen, who saw his father's face clearly, could only reluctantly leave with his father.

    Before he left, he caught sight of He Wenbin, and his face suddenly turned as dark as the bottom of a pot.

    "The surname is He, you wait for me."

    Chu Shen gritted his teeth in hatred, he knew that He Wenbin and Bu Qian were very close.

    He Wenbin didn't seem to be panicked by his venting his anger.

    Chu Wanming has long been in decline, and sooner or later Chu Yan will completely crush him, no, Chu Yan has already crushed Chu Wanming to death.

    With Bu Qian around, Chu Yan would take care of him more or less.

    Seeing He Wenbin's unchanging expression, Chu Shen guessed that he must have disdain for him in his heart.

    Chu Wanming had already gone outside, so Chu Shen didn't stay any longer and hurriedly followed.

    The situation of the Chu family is very bad now, Chu Wanming is his biggest support, he cannot lose his father's favor.

    Outside.

    After Chu Wanming got into the car, he kept his eyes closed, as if he was resting. But his hands holding the prayer beads are still moving from time to time.

    The girl's eyes that hated him just now, as well as Chu Yan's cold eyes, are still in his mind.

    He thought about Chu Yan, who is now king in the business empire, and his other two sons...

    His eyelids trembled, and he couldn't restrain himself from muttering in his heart: "Is this all retribution?

    " After trying so hard and doing so many outrageous things to get everything, in the end, I couldn't keep it after going around.