Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    No one in the audience

    made a sound, even if they had a lot of thoughts in their hearts, they still couldn't say something about the past of Mr. Chu.

    Chu Wanming's eldest son, Chu Jian, was not as tolerant as his father. He strode over and called out to the security guard angrily: "Security guard, security guard! Get this man out of here!

    " Didn't even shake it.

    She supported the sofa with one hand and stared at the old man in the wheelchair.

    Sure enough, before Chu Jian rushed over, the old man slapped the wheelchair hard, and said sharply: "Chu Jian, come back, don't be so rude to the guests." Although Chu Jian has a bad personality and bad character, there is one thing that makes the old man very uncomfortable

    . Satisfaction: He is obedient enough.

    Chu Jian, who was stopped by the old man, retreated angrily and unwillingly.

    There were so many people watching at the scene, even though the old man was full of anger in his heart, he had to suppress it all on his face. He handed the grandson in his arms to the nanny beside him.

    "Thank you for the lady's kind reminder. I really didn't think about the name this time. So I decided to change the name for the child."

    Chu Wanming's psychological quality is extremely strong. He changed the original name on the spot and renamed it. He said: "From now on, my grandson will be called Chu Hui, which means the future will be bright and brilliant."

    In the re-chosen name this time, there is finally no hidden connotation.

    Seeing this, Bu Qian also stopped.

    She blushed slightly and sat back on the sofa. But soon, the people next to Mr. Chu came over and asked Bu Qian's name: "Our old man wants to thank you for your reminder, so he asked me to ask, what is your name?

    " He Wenbin, who was beside Bu Qian, had a serious look on his face.

    He stood in front of Bu Qian calmly, and left the Bu family behind: "This is my female companion, named Qian Qian. She was drunk just now, and she was not sober."

    He Wenbin's rhetoric couldn't be fooled at all.

    Bu Qian pressed his temple, and took out a business card from his wallet: "Here, old man, if you want to thank you, you can support our magazine more.

    " Printed on business cards. On the business card is Buqian's name, phone number, and job.

    Other than that, nothing else.

    Buqian knew that old man Chu was not a good person, and if he insulted him in public, he would definitely come to make trouble, and she didn't care if he only made trouble for her alone.

    She didn't want Bu's family to be targeted by this old man.

    Before Bu Qian's business card was handed out, a hand stretched out from behind took her business card away. When I bent over to support the step of the sofa, I don't know when it came over.

    He put away the business card and raised his hand to touch Bu Qian's forehead.

    A little hot.

    "Qianqian, it's time for us to go home." A reminder came while walking. Later, while helping his sister to zip up the bag, he looked up at the person who asked the question: "This is my sister. My sister is warm-hearted. Mr. Chu, don't worry about thanking me, my sister doesn't care about this."